PS games

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I'm not a big video game person, I don't have any SW games for my Playstation.
Can anyone recommend some?

Thankies!!

:wavey: :wavey:

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
PS Games...

You should rent these games and see how you like them:

-Star Wars Dark Forces
-Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
-Star Wars Rebel Assault II

EP1 gets a little frustrating at times, but it had some great parts!

The N64 system had a GREAT game called "Star Wars: Rogue Squadron"... Now that was an excellent game (almost as good as Goldeneye!)
Shadow's of the Empire was also a great game... EP1: Racer was fun for the first 5 min's, thenit got really boring, really fast!

Hope this helps!

Talon

New Recruit
I am not a big fan of any of the PS released Star Wars games. In my opinion they are very poor and don't compare to the PC versions. Now I have played Starfighter for the PS2 and I can say that game is very nice.

Redleader

New Recruit
Is the name of the game Jedi Power Battles? It's something like that. Anyway I really liked that game and Demolition. I wouldn't buy them, but they were fun to rent.

Talon

New Recruit
Jedi Power Battles is the name of the game. You can play as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, Adi Gallia, or Plo Koon. Also I hear that there are some hidden characters you can play as including Darth Maul and Amidala but I never got that far into it.

Redleader

New Recruit
Yeah that's the one. I played with Maul before. I don't think that I ever played as Amidala. If the price dropped on it, I would probably pick it up. It's my favorite PS1 SW game.