Post-CIII Chat-stravaganza!!!

Barada

Saboteur
I know many people want to chat about what happened at CIII - who they met, what they got and saw, etc.

Well, let's make a formalized chat session so we know when to get together to do so. Naw, let's have TWO chat sessions, in case people can't make one or the other.

This Friday evening, April 29, at 9:00 pm EST will be Post-CIII Chat Version 1.0, and the next day, Saturday, April 30, at 11:00 am EST will be Post-CIII Chat Version 2.0.

Hope to see you all there!

Barada

Alf

Agent
:flame: :banghead:

I'm 99% sure i'll have to either work or be asleep at those times .

(Unless I'm still on the C 3 sleep schedule :yawn: )

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Barada said:
I know many people want to chat about what happened at CIII - who they met, what they got and saw, etc.

Well, let's make a formalized chat session so we know when to get together to do so. Naw, let's have TWO chat sessions, in case people can't make one or the other.

This Friday evening, April 29, at 9:00 pm EST will be Post-CIII Chat Version 1.0, and the next day, Saturday, April 30, at 11:00 am EST will be Post-CIII Chat Version 2.0.

Hope to see you all there!

Barada
Looks like I will miss out again... I will be out of town away from any computers. Hope you all have fun.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Alf said:
:flame: :banghead:

I'm 99% sure i'll have to either work or be asleep at those times .

(Unless I'm still on the C 3 sleep schedule :yawn: )
C3 sleep schedule? I don't remember sleep being any part of that schedule...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Arrgh. I woke up at 4:45 am for work today. I hit snooze, and then a few minutes later the alarm went off again. I think the alarm sounded for 15 minutes straight. I swear, I was dreaming I was in line to turn the alarm off!!!!! :banghead:

And guess what, thursday I work 6am to noon, and then comeback and work 7pm to 7am - all night. It's like I never left C3! Only without teh SW fun. :(

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I was going to take a quick "nap" this afternoon. Instead, I went into hibernation. Sorry that I missed the chat.

Barada

Saboteur
Borsk said:
I thought I was going to take a quick "nap" this afternoon. Instead, I went into hibernation. Sorry that I missed the chat.

That's okay,

You can join us for Part 2 in the morning at 11:00 am EST.

(That's about 10:00 am for you Borsk) ;)

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I just want it to be known that I made it for the 10 AM chat today and had a very nice conversation with myself...

;)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Sorry guys, we had people come round to visit as regards to us being home from our trip and couldn't log on.... :flame:

DA