Photo Pages

SWfan

Infiltrator
Does anyone know where to get 1 pocket or 4 pocket pages for 4x6 photos? Do they even exist? I've looked all over and can't find any anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yes! I used to get mine at wal-mart. Their made by Ultra-PRO and they come in a pack of 10. you can put one 4x6 photo in each side. Packs of 10 cost $1.00. they also have two holes so you can put them in a small 2-ring binder. I can send you a photo of what they look like if you want.

RYAN-J :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Here's a photo of the pages I use. If you can't find them in your area, let me know. I can always pick up a bunch of these for you if you'd like. Do you live in the USA and have Paypal?
DSC00492.JPG

SWfan

Infiltrator
Yes! Thanks Ryan!! That's exactly what I'm looking for! Would you be able to get 10 packs for me? I'd really appreciate it! I'm in the US and can paypal you the money. Just PM me with the total and your paypal address. :)

Also, can you tell me where to get a binder for these? Thanks!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sure thing man!! I should be going into town soon, so I will definitely pick you up 10 packs of these!! I beleive my wal-mart also has a binder for sale too that holds these, if it's under $10.00 do you want me to pick one up?

SWfan

Infiltrator
Sure thing man!! I should be going into town soon, so I will definitely pick you up 10 packs of these!! I beleive my wal-mart also has a binder for sale too that holds these, if it's under $10.00 do you want me to pick one up?
Thanks Ryan! If it's under $10 I'd appreciate it if you could pick one up for me. That first link was a little to high and the second one has a minimum order of 5,000. :p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yo! I'm going into town in a couple hours and will be picking up your photo pages and a album if they still have those. send me your address and if I get it in time I can mail them out on Saturday. ;)