Got some artist signed trading cards:)

Vince Locke & Boris Vallejo
ArtistSignedCard_1.jpg

Brian Stelfreeze
ArtistSignedCard_2.jpg

Dave Dorman
ArtistSignedCard_DaveDorman_1.jpg

ArtistSignedCard_DaveDorman_2.jpg

I finally got a Sebastian Shaw through my letter box today. I've been after one for ages and finally got a nice one at the right price:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
On December 6th the Churchill Bromley theatre over in the UK held a production of “Cinderella” and it featured the hilarious STEVE GUTTENBURG! :eek: A friend of mine offered to get me an in-person Autographed program & it arrived today! Steve even personalized it! :D A super wonderful addition to my collection. My friend also told me that Steve himself said that he’s planning on reuniting the cast of Three Men & a Baby/Little Lady and making a 3rd film. He’s also working on another Police Academy film as well. Sounds like a full year for Steve! ;)

Autographed Program:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/SteveGuttenburgAutographedProgram.jpg

RYAN-J :D

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Finally got around to scanning in my latest stuff from Wattographs:
Ahmed Best
best1dx7.jpg

best2gr3.jpg

and Terry McGovern:
mcgovern2qz3.jpg

mcgovern1de0.jpg

I've gotta hand it to them for always getting the quotes on my pix.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome Additions Jedi_Joel! :D I still need to add Ahmed to my collection. Sure wished her signed TTM. :(

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I am very thrilled to say that I got to meet and get an autograph from Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson tonight, from right here in Iowa!!!! :D She attended a dual Gymnastics/Wrestling meet at Iowa State University and was signing autographs. She ran out of photos by the time I got there but she signed an event flyer for me!!! I'll post a scan and some pics soon, but I'm ECSTATIC that I got to meet my home-state hero!! :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
No Way Chewie! :eek: That's awesome! I've been meaning to write to her for a while! :D Gymnastics is an amazing sport. ;) I used to be one myself years ago. :D

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I forgot to mention that I also got an in-person autograph from Cael Sanderson that night. Cael is a 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist in wrestling, and is the only undefeated 4 time NCAA wrestling champion at 159-0. (He's now the head coach at Iowa State). I'll post pics of both him and Shawn Johnson soon. :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
RYAN-J;83088 said:
Nice additions Joel! I'd love to get a Matt Sloan one soon! :D

RYAN-J
Yeah, I really like his unique sig as well. As for the Carter, off it goes to Mr. Bauersfeld with a blue sharpie!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Wattographs comes through once again with the awesome inscription from OFD, making it definitely well worth the wait!
ofdweb.jpg

I also was able to get some Daniels sigs from the SteelCity con:
danielstrio.jpg