Nightwing's nitpick's: holo Luke

Nightwing

New Recruit
So, I got holo luke the other day along with my biker scout mini bust, and I am a bit disapointed by the figure.

I don't mind the fact that he overdid his session on the sunbed ;) What gets me, are the legs. What does he have bendable knees and legs that turn 360 degrees?! IMO the only reason that a figure should have these, is if they are a figure that to be seated. And from my memory, Holo Luke stands up all the time.

You find with these times of knees, that the figure never stands up straight, but always tilts forwards, or one leg turns to the side.

Plus the figure would've looked better in all hologram blue.

Nightwing

New Recruit
sw0411lukehologramloose-m.jpg

rebelscum.com

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Now, don't fall of your chair Nightwing, but for once I agree with you. :p

I think we got this figure because it was convenient to make. They just took their new Jedi Luke fig, molded it in clear plastic, and voila, two new figs.

I like the Jedi Luke. I like the poseablility. BUT....the extreme knee articulation make it very hard to stand up straight (without sagging). Despite the articulation, he can't really be posed in any one stance, other than pseudo upright.

Although I suppose you could have him sit cross-legged like Cantina Han and casually ask Jabba to let his friends go ;)

I'm not fond of the holo-color either. When lit from behind and above, it kinda looks ok, but blue would've been better.

On the plus side, I've decided this could pass as an EU Jedi Holocron Luke that teaches his students Lightsaber techniques.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
I like this figure quite a bit, but the color of it is odd... very odd. Not sure why they didn't use the same color as all the other holographic figures that have been produced.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
"Nightwings Nitpicks".. I like the sound of that......:p
Not having got this figure hard to comment, but seeing that picture makes me agree with you guys. Could have been a helluva lot better paintwise

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
Originally posted by Darth Aussie
"Nightwings Nitpicks".. I like the sound of that......:p

Could this become another forum topic?

Help Me Chris Solo... Your my only hope....

for a new poll :D