New items/clearance at Walmart

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hit some other Walmarts....all had their ROTS and Separation of Twins figs for $4.00. However, my last stop also provided me with a new Saga Bib Fortuna and Barada, only $4.00 each :D They rang up 5.88, but had been erroneously clearanced with $4.00 stickers, so I got em both for only $8.00. A lot better thn Target and TRU's $6.99 a fig :(

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
My local Walmart had the new Titanium Figures. 2 each of Bossk and Sandtrooper. No sign of "vintage finish" ones....if there are any for this wave. They looked pretty decent...better than the Vader/Fetts actually. Bpssk appears to have a lightsaber on his base under his foot..no doubt liberated from a collected bounty.

I won't be getting this series...not unless they come down to $6 each. :p

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Same thing. They look awesome, but with so many figs coming out, the price is way too steep. I could never see myself spending $15 for a metal figure.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
yeah..they look kinjda cool as far as figures go.....but the overall presentation doesn't up to the price point. Not the same way say..the large Unleashed figs did. At least they were sorta statue sized.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yesterday I spotted some UGH figures with the silver stuff. Both were Obi-Wan's, and came with a silver Amidala holo, which I assume is fixed per figure.

One was gone today..the other had a VOID sticker and unfortunatly sticker damage. I guess someone bought them both right away, then decided to return them, since I was there the morning they put out the figures and didn't see them then.

So these are out there, for those who want them. Now if I could only find the Vintage Style ones.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
Yesterday I spotted some UGH figures with the silver stuff. Both were Obi-Wan's, and came with a silver Amidala holo, which I assume is fixed per figure.
you assume wrong... same variations apply on the UGH ... the variations hunters Ultimate nightmare is what they should call this thing

mynock11

Sith Medic
Anyone find a scorch yet? Also does anyone know if they will be producing any of the other 3 republic commandos?