New Autographs!

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Haha, just foolin with you, there from me.
Some fans of my show actually want them so I did a test run of autographs to send out.

So far I just have me and Rosetta as we are recruiting a replacement co-host for the new season.

Whaddya think sirs?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Cool Pedge! It's always nice to see what each Bothan Spy member looks like! :D

RYAN-J

Pedge Jameson

My weekly talk show on socialcrime.com, the comedy station I run. One of the bigger talk/comedy stations on itunes.
;)

Pedge Jameson

Ummmmm....Holla=smartass! LOL

RYAN-J;80171 said:
Cool Pedge! It's always nice to see what each Bothan Spy member looks like!

RYAN-J

Yeah, we should have a member photos section. I too like to know what you guys look like.

BTW, that pic as my avatar is actually me but photoshopped as a weird french guy as part of a gag we did on the show a year back.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah there's a photo of me somewhere on here! I think it's under the Bothan Spy T-shirt thread. :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah Pedge, Holla300 is being serious! :D He collects any kind of Autographs, Including mine! :eek: LOL! :D

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;80258 said:
Yeah Pedge, Holla300 is being serious! :D He collects any kind of Autographs, Including mine! :eek: LOL! :D

Ryan, your autograph means so much to me, it is actually on my computer desk! Right beside my small teddy bear. I think Pedge's autograph would look wonderful on the other side of it. What do you think?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I think it would look great! :D You never told me you put mine on your desk! Maybe I should get some perfessional 8x10 dones!! LOL! :D

Pedge Jameson

God you guys scare me...:D...anyways you can send a pm for the addy. It will mean alot more when we finally go back on the air.