My Collection

Here are some pictures of my collection. I still have a closet full of vintage and I keep receiving more daily. You need to put something up at sometime!
:eye: :eye:

Todd from Alltroops.com gave me the little black diorama on the left below the cards. Thanks Todd!

Attachments

• 1awall.jpg
    1awall.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 444
You'll notice Canadian, American, and European cards. There are also American cards with Canadian warning stickers and a couple Asian exclusive 2-packs that I forgot to take a picture of. I almost have a complete mixed set.

Attachments

• 1bwall.jpg
    1bwall.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 451

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I dont understand.....how do people have the space to put all of this stuff. All of my stuff is in boxes.

But, you have an amazing collection!

Thanks

I will be collecting for one year come May 13. I need two vintage figures loose AT-ST Driver and Lumat. If I had a few blue struts I'd have some more Falcons complete.

Just a few more Episode 1 figures and then I can focus on getting all of the R2-D2 package variations. I am up to 31 now.

Its not easy focusing on collecting one thing at a time if you know what I mean but I need to stop for awhile.
:toed: :detonate: :fume: :flame: :melt: :toedc: :sob: :mad:

BECAUSE I HAVE A BABY COMMING!:angel: :hello: :rotfl: :D :monkey: :monkey2: :dance:

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Chris .... nice collection!! Excellent job displaying it as well!

BTW ... Congratulations! A new generation of Star Wars fans!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice collection! All that in only one year? :eek: I hope you had a few things from your past. My vintage collection is slowly being completed. Very slowly. My modern loose figure collection has been almost complete ever since Episode I. With the exception of some of the newest Saga releases (well, maybe quite a few now) all I really need are the 3 rare European pit droids (Sidious/Naboo versions) and the last two Star Tours waves.

Very impressive collection. I hope I can have an entire room to display sometime. :)