My collection

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Here is my collection. It is small, but a good start :)

Attachments

• twelve.jpg
    twelve.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 608

Dferguson

New Recruit
Hey Wookie_Cookiee!

Great start to your collection
seen the Yoda then thought was it a big Yoda then realized it was the Interactive Yoda by the chest sensor
and nice assortment of Figures some I dont have yet
and nice boom Box:D

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Wookie Cookie. Everyone's collection starts out small. For only being in it for a couple of months, I think you've made quite a collection for yourself. Keep it up! It looks great so far!

Barada

Talon

New Recruit
Nice start Wookie_Cookie! Like Barada mentioned, everyone collection starts out small. It looks like you have a really nice start though. The pics look great, hope you stay with collecting!
:scatter:

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I wish I had that many when I started... A great start! Remember, size matters not (I know there will be a few people on this site who will take that last few words the wrong way)! As long as you like what you have, that's all that matters!
Keep on truckin'!:rolleyes:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Thanks everyone.
The funny thing is that I have a lot more since I took that pic...and more on the way...lol. So I'll have to take some new pics in a couple of months :)

Now I want to see some of your collections! walmart will put your photos online or on CD if you don't have a scanner or digital camera. :)

:angel:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you've been winning every single contest out there, would it?

:shocked:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I only won 2 contests in the past 2 weeks. :spin:

Now I just have to win the emperor bust...and rebelscum's contest :ufo:

:angel:

Redleader

New Recruit
Cool stuff. It's kinda neat to look at the different pictures to see how your collection has grown. I wish that I did that.