Mos Eisley Cantina (2004)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I recently had to put the cantina dio into storage along with Jabba's Throne Room, so i wanted to update these images as well.

The images have been arranged into section in an attempt to recreate the scenes from the movie. I will be adding a couple of section at a time over this next week until I have all of the images up.

Much like the Throne Room dio, I have added an "Intro" that consists mostly of images created using Photoshop. This is done just to help recreate the sequence of events as they happened in the movies.

Ultimately, these images will end up in the Diorama Section here at the site. I hope you enjoy the new images and feel free to add any comments you may have.

Attachments

• 022304.cantina.jpg
    022304.cantina.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,141

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
This place can be a little ruff(Introduction)

MosEisleyCantina.1intro01.jpg

Obi-Wan: Mos Eisley Spaceport, you will never find a more retched hive or scum and villiany. We must be cautious.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
MosEisleyCantina.1intro02.jpg

Sandtrooper: How long have you had these droids?

Luke: About three or four seasons.

Obi-Wan: They're not for sale if you want them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
MosEisleyCantina.1intro04.jpg

Obi-Wan: You don't need to see his identification... these aren't the droids you're looking for... he can go about his business... move along.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
MosEisleyCantina.1intro07.jpg

Luke: I can't understand how we got by those troops, i thought we were dead.

Obi-Wan: The Force, can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
MosEisleyCantina.1intro08.jpg

Luke: Do you really think we're going to find a pilot here that can take us to Alderaan?

Obi-Wan: Most of the best freighter pilots are to be found here, only watch your step... this place can be a little ruff