Looking to get a new computer...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
They have a head-to-head match going between the light side and dark side scheme. Not surprisingly, the dark side is outselling the light side by 82%.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Only $1500 US !?! That should be around $4000 Canadian!
Pretty sweet though... I already priced my dream computer out with those guy's... $6500 so far. Sigh... Some day, I will win that sith lottery... And when I do, ACTION FIGURES FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I priced up the machine I currently have with them - came out a bit under $3000 US. Luckily, the Force was with me and I didn't pay anywhere near that much.

Bit of a rip off - $1500 for a mediocre machine WITHOUT monitor......

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yeah price is a bit steep really. Looks awesome but will have to wait and win that Sith Lotto to get it......lol...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Darth Boru said:
I priced up the machine I currently have with them - came out a bit under $3000 US. Luckily, the Force was with me and I didn't pay anywhere near that much.

Bit of a rip off - $1500 for a mediocre machine WITHOUT monitor......
This is true. A lot of people spend quite a bit of money on Star Wars related stuff. Not anyone here, of course... :looking:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
The case is the only peice worthy of having. Contents of the case are dreadful, average at the very best. If empty cases were available at a reasonable price, I'd probably consider one. As it stands, its little short of highway robbery.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
There are some other (non SW) cases out there that rock. Check out Spider Eyes as just one example of a great case at a reasonable price.

For the more wacky type of PC, have a look at Envader (no relation) ;)