Looking for rare comic movies

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm in the market for (preferably) DVD copies of some rare comic book movies from years past. Including:

Spider-Man (1970s) (movie...tv series...japanese movie..etc)
Captain America and Captain America 2 (1970s)
Dr. Strange (1970s)
Captain America (1990s)
Fantastic Four (Roger Corman unreleased movie)
Generation X (1990s)
Nick Fury (1990s Hasselhoff version).....ok..not that interested in this one....just want to add it to the collection.

Yeah....I know...these movies are mediocre at best. I'd just like to have them. I've never seen Capt America 1 (1970s), Fantastic Four, and some of the Spider-Man stuff. The rest I've seen but don't remember too well.

If anyone has any tips on obtaining these, I'd love to hear. :)

Warren

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I wouldn't mind seeing some of those myself.....except for the Nick Fury one - not sure I could accept / suffer Hasselhoff in that role.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Darth Boru;81136 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing some of those myself.....except for the Nick Fury one - not sure I could accept / suffer Hasselhoff in that role.

Unfortunarly, I saw it. Big waste of time. Bad effects (the SHIELD Hellicariers was a simple aircraft carrie with a turbine)

Saw the Spiderman movies from th 70s with one of the kids from Sound of Music as Spiderman (Nicolas Hammond I think his name was). Cheap compared to the Spiderman movies now, but they were fun.

Captain America from the 1990s - No terrible, watchable when nothing else is on.

Generation X- Hey it has Matt Frewer!!! and I had to wait 4 more years for a X-men movie.

Roger Corman's Fantantics 4 - Haven't see it, but I heard it is sooo BAD it is a classic!