Looking For 2 TPM Widevision Cards

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Looking For CCG Cards.

Hey All!

I want to finish my The Phantom Menace Widevision Set.
I need the following cards:

55: The Galactic Senate(Found Thanks To Ryan)
56: Twelve Concerned Jedi(Found Thanks To Ryan)

Also Looking for CCG Cards:

I am looking for Boba Fett from Cloud City or Reflections Set
Han Solo From Premiere (White Border)
Grand Moff Tarkin From Premiere (White Border)

I have tons of CCG, Young Jedi, TPM Widevission Extras so let me know.
PM me if you can help or would like to trade.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hi Wes! I don't have the Boba Fett card your looking for, But I've got loads of the TPM WV cards and I can help you out on #'s 55, 56! I'll even send you them to you for free! Just PM (Private Message) me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow! :D

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79189 said:
Hi Wes! I don't have the Boba Fett card your looking for, But I've got loads of the TPM WV cards and I can help you out on #'s 55, 56! I'll even send you them to you for free! Just PM (Private Message) me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow! :D

Alright then Ryan! One day, I will have something for you =D

Hi Holla,
I'm interested in your widevision card extras.Can you send me the list waht you have?I have lots of sw cards for trade.Maybe we can work out a trade.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Glad you received the cards! :) I just sent you a PM asking if they had arrived yet, then I saw your post :D Glad you liked the Autographs too! LOL!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Anyone happen to have some TPM Widevision Cards with Ric Ole on it and one with a Trade Federation Battleship?

I've got lots of ANH and ESB widevision to trade.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Jedi_Joel;79409 said:
Anyone happen to have some TPM Widevision Cards with Ric Ole on it and one with a Trade Federation Battleship?

I've got lots of ANH and ESB widevision to trade.

I might be able to help you out :D Here's the link to my TPM WV Visual guide:

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Topps Star Wars TPM Widevision Movie Card Guide/

Look through them and let me know what card numbers you want (run your mouse over the photos and the card numbers will appear) and I'll see if I have extras of those. :D Sadly, yours won't be autographed like some of the ones in the album are, those are mine :D

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
If anyone can help I need:
Any cards with Stuart or Kay Freeborn on them
AOTC widevision cards with Dexter Jettster on them
Any cards with Malakili on them
Any vintage cards with Logray on them
Any cards with the Clive Revill Emperor on them
Galaxy card #44
Any young jedi cards of Rune Haako