Local Round-Up

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Went into town yesterday and didn't find a whole lot new.

Target had no new battle packs or ships. They ahd gotten in a case of figures though. All they ahd left was the black R5 unit....R5-J1...so I snagged one. One interesting clearance item I saw was a Master Replicas Legend of Zelda sword and shield set....marked down to $20. Must have had them in the electronics dept or something.

Toys R Us had nothing new..and nothing clearanced. They still ahd some Kashyyyk Unleashed minis 10-Packs at regular price.

Walmart had the best deals. Nothing new...but they did have Large unleashed marked down to $9. I snagged a mini-unleashed Hoth Evacuation (turret set) for half price..$11. I also spotted a Titanium Maul on SPeederbike....so they must have gotten a recent shipment. I also snagged some Marvel Legends for $3 each. Both stores had this price...so it seems to be a standard markdown since the new assortment by Hasbro is already shipping.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Local Walmart had Electronic Lightsabers marked down to $11 each. This is apparently to make room for the Spring-action Sabers wthat will be the standard for a while.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Went to the local Target at Charlotte, I got the Ambush on Ilum and Betrayal on Felucia battle packs for $20.00 each.

I don't know I could pack them in my already full luggage for my return trip to PR on Friday.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Last week at a local sale here I picked up the latest Original Trilogy DVDs (with the original theatrical version included) for roughly US$7 each instead of the usual US$21 each. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Walmart continues to mark down items. Tin Sets are now $10, primarily Cantina Band Members. Titanium Bossk and Sandtrooper were $5, Titanium large-scale Droid Tri-Fighter was $2.50 (I think they marked that one down twice by mistake) :D

Also of note was an air-brush kit, the kind with the aerosol propellent, complete with 10 paints, for $10 (regularly $40). Not a bad deal. I'm considering getting one.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I guess the Lewisville guys are behind a bit. I don't ever seem to see Star Wars discounted at Target or Wal-Mart. Dang.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Speaking of Walmart (a store we dont have over here), has anyone caught sight of the walmrt exclusive Shadow Trooper Unleashed?

I'm wondering if it looks as good as the photos I've seen. From what i can make out, its basically the original unleashed stormtrooper painted black?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yes, I've seen it at my local store...haven't picked one up yet. They ahd a few this past weekend. It looks pretty cool. I don't have a regular trooper, so I can't compare differences, but, yeah...it's a black stormtrooper with red blaster effects and gray doorframe base. Retails for $20 US + tax. Drop me a PM.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Targets and some Walmarts ahve been getting the new ANH Unleashed minis.

Walmarts are just getting in the first wave of Anniversary figures with coins.

Both have been getting the new blue Clone/Rebel blasters.

No sign yet of the Walmart exclusive Speederbike troopers battlepack, or teh Target order 66 packs, and no sign of the Infiltrator or V-WIngs.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Went to Target today. Got some Aniversary figures with Coins (Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and R2-D2). No Order 66 packs. :(

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Saw the first wave at both Target and Wal-Mart. Picked up a few. Going back to picking and choosing what I collect versus by the numbers... looks like some cool stuff in line for the TAC!!!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Yesterday I found the Order 66 sets in the Target store in Charlotte. I bought all six of them :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
TRU finally got some Banthas ....all of them looked to be the Red Tusken versions. :)

Target and TRU both had a few leftover wave 2 TAC figs..the only sign that anythign has hit since wave 1.

One walmart had the Coin Album Vader's clearanced at $7.

No sign of the infiltrator, v-wings, or Walmart Saleucami speederbikes yet.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
The local Target and TRU apparently both received cases of the cantina/holiday special/mcVader waves. I spotted someone walking out of Target today with the new Jedi Luke...no sign of the rest of teh wave though. TRU had M'iiyoom Onith, Elis Helrot (both with Cantina end-sections :) ), Umpass-Stay (featuring half of a drum.....leaving things open for a future Ak-Rev to complete it...or youc ould just buy 2 Umpasses). Also...the Animated Debut Fett....which is very cool.

Target also received the latest wave of Comic Book 2-packs, featuring:
A'Sharad Hett & the Dark Woman
Heir to the Empire Luke & Mara Jade
Infinities Darth Vader and Jedi Leia

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
My local TRU just received both of the new exclusive ships:

Elite TIE Interceptor (with 181st stripes and 181st Pilot)

Gold 4 Y-Wing Fighter (with Lt. Lepira and R5-F7 figures)

They also received the new Galactic Heroes box sets:

Hoth (with exclusive Hoth Leia)
Naboo (with exclusive Qui-Gon and Jar Jar) this set also comes with the Naboo Fighter and pilot Anakin.

The box set packaging now features tear-away windows so you can keep the package as a playset/diorama.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Today I did my weekly hunt. These were the results:

- TRU: Jawa and LIN Droid
- Kaybee: Nothing
- Walmart: Labria, Kitik Keed'Kak, Nabrum Leids & Kabe from the Walmart wave. I already had the Bespin Aurra Sing from CIV, so the only one left is R4-M6 (Mace Windu's Astromech droid).

Still looking for the McQuarrie Chewie. :(

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Found two Gold Coin - Ultimate GAlactic Hunt figures today at target!

Airborne Trooper and McChewie!

If I see a chewie, I'll pick it up for you IG. I saw one a few weeks ago, but decided to leave it for some other collector. I think Sarasotarockstar had some spares he was trying to trade for other McFigures.

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
I may have an extra Mcchewie, but I'm in western Canada. Not sure if you wanna pay shipping that far...

It's on Canadian/trilogo card...