Link me...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I was just noticing that the colour of links is a little too similar to that of texts, I was wondering if you could make it a little more apparent or even have an automated underline feature...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
There's actually a few problems with that. However, that issue will be addressed the next time I upgrade/overhaul the board (which is inching closer and closer).

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a specific date yet. But, in the next month or so, I'll be taking the forum down for a weekend to work on a bunch of stuff.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
no forum for a weekend...

:no: :nut: :detonate:

Seriously though, really looking forward to the revamped setup!:cheers:

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I'm glad you are updating the site, but I don't think I'll live withought the forum for a week. BTW, does anyone know when the sites anniversary is?

Barada

Saboteur
The exact date escapes me, but it's early September (I think it's the 2nd) Yodaman, it'll just be a weekend, not the whole week.

Barada

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
We can always do the old 'add to favourite...make available offline' trick and chat amongst ourselves for the weekend. :D

Schizophrenia will, of course, be most useful at this time.

Remember - talking to yourself is not necessarily a sign of insanity.

However.......

If you get an answer you weren't expecting, I'd start to wonder :p

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
October 6, 2001 was the first day (the site was actually opened very late in the evening - October 5th).

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Just had a thought.

If the site down weekend coincides with the latter stage of the Rancor Pit, oh gawd, there might be a rebellion

Maybe it could be timed to be in between rounds, whaddya think guys?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Chances are very good that we're talking a couple of hours rather than a couple of days on the downtime. I like to give myself some wiggle room...

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
All very mega-groovy guys.

Looking forward to the new look, sounds well worth waiting for.

PS. I think this is my 500th post :dance:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Zepp said:
I was just noticing that the colour of links is a little too similar to that of texts, I was wondering if you could make it a little more apparent or even have an automated underline feature...

The color of links should be more noticeable now.