Life size & Paper models

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Marg Helgenberger, Life size sculptures & Paper models

Hello all...
I stumbled across a neat site today... 1:1 scale movie monsters and other memorable characters, made in metal...Check it out;
http://www.robot-models.com/Predator, Alien, Star wars, Robocop models<br>(large size).php

Also, for those of you who have never heard of "Paper Models", check it out...
Here are 2 links for how to's and lighting your paper models.
http://www.ship-modelers-assn.org/paptips.htm
http://paperstarships.tengun.net/tutorials/lighting.htm

You can do a search for "SW Paper Models", or if you want, I can e-mail anyone a zip file of all the SW paper models available. Some of these babies are amazing to see. I also have files of models from Aliens and other fantastic crafts and creatures (eg. life size pulse rifle from Aliens).

These files are free downloads on the net, through many websites.

Any questions? Feel free and contact me.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Found some impressive photos of a SW paper model, the badass Imperial Shuttle. To get something that size, you would have to go to a print shop and get the copies printed on 11"x17" or larger.
Affordable way of collecting, and it's something you created with your own two scruffy paws!

Has anyone been watching the new Family Guy shows? They are, as Peter would say..."Frickin' sweet!"
I'm waiting patiently for the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Harvey Birdman shows to come out on DVD, soon I hope. I also read that Chris Carter is overseeing an upcoming 4x DVD box set of X-Files season 1, 2 & 3 !!! FRICKIN' SWEET!!!
Bladrunner is still in legal purgatory. Last I heard it was supposed to be a 3 disk set. They have a VAULT full of extra footage and behind the scenes reels, waiting to be set free!!!

How the hell did I get on this rant... Why doesn't anyone stop me! I need help!
Ya know, like a "Marg Helgenberger" kind of help!..... sigh

Attachments

• Lambda01.jpg
    Lambda01.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 444
  • Lambda02.jpg
    Lambda02.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 496

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Re: Marg Helgenberger, Life size & Paper models

LOL... Somehow my super-awesome cool info about the nifty-keen, ultra fantastic SW paper models have been replaced by mega-vixen-cougar...Marg Helgenberger!!!

Yikes, even my wife thinks she's HOT! :lightnin:

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Nope... She was born in Fremont, Nebraska.

What are you Aussie's complainin' bout'? Look at all the hotties that come out of Australia!!!!!

Nicole Kidman
Kylie Minogue
Cate Blanchett
Peta Wilson
Naomi Watts
Elle Macpherson

How bout' them apples!!! :vader: :duel: Harrr HAARRRRRRR!!!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
i thought i read it somewhere when CSI first aired. guess i was mistaken....

And BH, thats a VERY good list and i do agree with ya but don't forget the now ex Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins...GROWL!!!!!!!thats a hottie!!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
It's comforting to know that every time I post a new topic, we end up talking about the LADIES!!! LOL... It's all good! :dance:

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
The Top two in evening gown. How about a little mini Rancor Pit with these two. :D

Attachments

• CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 428
  • PR.jpg
    PR.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 395

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
LOL... OH C A N A D A A A A A A A !!!! I promised myself... I wouldn't cry..sniff :crying: :baby:
Beauty pageants are about as useful as teets on a feeesh! There, I said it!
:banghead: