Latest finds

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Been kinda slow around here lately (at least as far as collecting goes). My collecting budget for toys is pretty tight, especially after CVI and other recent events. However, I have snagged a few figures here and there, including Darth Malgus, the Nightsister Battle Pack at Target, the Ewoks, AT-ST Pilots, and AT-ST at K-Mart, and few Clone Wars figs on sale at TRU.

The Malgus and Nightsister figures are awesome. Haven't opened the K-Mart stuff just yet. And I opened the Clone Wars figures just the other day. I snagged Republic Commando Boss, Scuba Ahsoka, Commander Wolffe, and Training Super Battle Droid.

The Battle Droid is the same sculpt as before...but with a new deco from an episode. Nice, but nothing noteworthy. Wolffe is pretty cool, with his Neyo style helmet, but has limted articulation. Same can be said for Ahsoka and Boss....the got rid of the knee articulation....which normally I wouldn't mind....but it is sorely missed on those two. It make if difficult to imagine Ahsoka swimming with straight legs. :(

Otherwise, the Ahsoka figure is pretty nice, with two sabers, backpack, and removeable mask. Boss is kinda neat, but not as exciting as I'd hoped for. He does come with a cool backpack that opens up. Inside, you can store two blaster pistols, the a zip line hook. Not really sure how the zip line is supposed to work...as it can be attached in several ways but the line isn't long enough to do much with.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
8106774993_5283f7f4f8_z.jpg

8106791840_31bf9264fd_z.jpg

8106783161_3f4efd1ca9_z.jpg

8106786087_8cdbde4495_z.jpg

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Not really anything new down here in New Zealand either. The blue "Lost" card figures turned up two weeks ago ... sort of. I saw one partial set at one shop. :rolleyes: There were also a few Hallmark ornaments in the local stationery / magazine shop last week, but they didn't have any price stickers on them.