Just Because.....

I wanted to try out the file attachment button so I decided to place pictures of my little man up. I don't know if any of you remember me mentioning his birth last December. His name is Desmond Peter Da Costa.

Anybody else have some baby pictures?

Attachments

• dinky1.jpg
    dinky1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 296
  • dinky2.jpg
    dinky2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 306
  • dinky3.jpg
    dinky3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 307

Barada

Saboteur
Nice pics, Chris. We have the same toy I see in the background of the first pic.

Wish I had the R2 though :(

I'm going to have to resize some pics, and then I can show everyone Baby Barada now (not so much of a baby anymore ;) )

Barada

obre

Spy
Here is daddy Zoran with his 4 1/2 years old Kristijan at a summer vacation at Adriatic coast.

Attachments

• ferry1.jpg
    ferry1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 306
  • Biker.jpg
    Biker.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 308
  • pirat.jpg
    pirat.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 285

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I know what you mean Barada. they grow up so soon...Looks like we'll have to rename this the Daddies thread.....i'll put a pic of my daughter up soon too....

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice pics everybody :) I have no children of my own, and you've already seen a comparatively young picture of myself, so no pictures for me.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
darthskelington said:
Nice pics everybody :) I have no children of my own, and you've already seen a comparatively young picture of myself, so no pictures for me.
I don't have any rugrats either, but here's one of my baby pictures:

babyewok.jpg

;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Aww.......Alf was a cute baby. I just knew she didn't have a snout. Of course, the ears and fur are still a matter of debate :p

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Before you know it our little ‘padawans’ are off to explore the galaxy on there own. Or so I’m told, I’ve got a ways to go yet. Mine are 4 and 19 months.

Barada

Saboteur
Just took these today of Baby Barada (aka Aidan). Call me crazy, but yes, that's a vintage Blue Snag, Barada, and a couple other POTF there.

Attachments

• Aidan Star Wars 1.jpg
    Aidan Star Wars 1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Aidan Star Wars 2.jpg
    Aidan Star Wars 2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 305
  • Aidan Star Wars 3.jpg
    Aidan Star Wars 3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Aidan Star Wars 4.jpg
    Aidan Star Wars 4.jpg