JTA 2006 Visual Guides Contest

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
That's right! It's here! The Jedi Temple Archives 2006 Visual Guides Contest is up and running...and no...this is not an April Fools joke! The Visual Guides may be big, but they are not big enough and we are asking for your help to add lines like Kotobukiya, Kubricks, Attacktix, Star Wars Miniatures and more...not to mention those items here and there in out current Archives that we can't photograph and add on our own.

And for you we have well over $2,000 in prizes that start at a Master Replicas ESB Han Solo Blaster, the Gentle Giant Luke and Tauntaun statue, Code 3 posters, 2006 Convention Exclusives, gold lightsabers and autographs! We also have tons of other collectibles that you want like all five 2006 VOTC figures, Gentle Giant Mos Eisley Cantina bust-ups, Skirmish in the Senate Battle pack and more! Click here to head on over to the contest page to read up on all the details and thank you from JTA for helping us make these the best Visual Guides on the net!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Looks like prizes go to those who provide the most photo sets (one set per item). Not a huge encouragement to enter if you only have a couple of things they're looking for.....

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought one photo was equal to one ticket and they would have a raffle. It doens't matter much to me because I have around 50 or so items they don't have and that might be enoguh

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
My point exactly. They are awarding prizes for volume of entries, so my 4-5 items automatically have no chance against the mighty YM. Seems to me they've rigged the contest in such a way that only people with a lot to offer them would enter.

Now if they'd said every entry gets put in a hat, then at least everyone would have a fair chance. Call me cynical if you like, but entering a competition you have absolutely no chance at all of winning has no appeal whatsoever.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
That happened at Yodasnews recent contest. The top three peopl only had three wrong out of a 100 or so and whoever had the most would win. I stopped after a while because of it's impossibility.