jkno's collection

jkno

Dracula's neighbor
The 2 webshots links above contain just a small part of my collection (only 1 picture for each item due to the limited picture numbers allowed by webshots accounts). For my full collection you can click HERE

jkno

Dracula's neighbor
The new custom made cabinets I ordered at a Romanian company which works with German materials - these are now at my new house where I'll be moving in 2009:

jkno

Dracula's neighbor
These are the only things I can have for display right now, due to the lack of space. For the full collections please look below in the webshots/photobucket links. Once I hope to have enough space to display all my collections SW and non-SW.

I collect mostly Original Trilogy/Expanded Universe (post-PT) Imperials and droids :cool: No more Prequels collecting for me, with very few exceptions.

Star Wars

- Action Fleet and MicroMachines (99% complete collection)
- Kotobukiya OT/EU Imperials and Droids
- Medicom RAH OT/EU Imperials (I'll collect Sideshow stuff too, when they decide to release troopers and Vader)
- Master Replicas/eFX props and scaled replicas (Imperials stuff)
- Sideshow 1/6 figures (also have the 1/4 Premium Format Vader waiting for a stormie)
- Gentle Giant - I'm getting a few statues
- various SW stuff including some action figures (I decided to stop collecting action figs with some small exceptions - no PT at all), patches, books, funny stuff etc.
- autographs - mostly Imperials

Non Star Wars

- Ghost in the Shell anime figures and everything Masamune Shirow related (Shirow being the creator of Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Galhound, Dominion Tank Police etc.)
- Terminator, Predator, Aliens stuff
- CD's with electronic/ambient music (have over 1500 original CD's)
- African and Asian masks and statues
- stamps (though I didn't update my collection in a while)
- die-cast cars, tanks and Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Romanian Playboy Edition magazines (I won't post pics here ;))

Can't wait to move to the new house in 2009, where to display my collections in a better way... Many things in my collection like Action Fleet ships, action figures, Kotobukiya McQuarrie Vader vs Luke, Gentle Giant statues, die-cast Harley Davidson motorcycles etc. are still boxed up because of lack of display space in my room. Hope this will change soon.

My collections - Photobucket link

My Star Wars collections - Webshots link

My other collections - Webshots link

My collection[/red] - Rebelscum Registry

displayhistory111qy6.jpg

displayhistory112kc1.jpg

displayhistory113nh1.jpg

displayhistory114pf6.jpg

displayhistory115lb3.jpg

displayhistory116hb7.jpg

displayhistory117ao3.jpg

homepc01ac7.jpg

f_displayKotom_fb537f2.jpg

Check out my trip to Tunisia - including Star Wars movie set

img0338gy6.jpg

img0330xb9.jpg

jkno

Dracula's neighbor
I managed to move about 90% of my collection from the small apartment where I live now to the new house. So there is still a lot of work in progress there in my collection room. There are at least 3 shelves that need rethinking, plus some items that are still at the apartment where I live now like MR Stormtrooper Blaster, MR Emperor's Cane & Clasp, MR Force FX Vader ANH & ESB sabers, eFX Stormtrooper helmet Sideshow 1:1 Endoskeleton bust, Sideshow Darth Vader Premium Format statue and a few other things, plus some pre-orders.

I guess you already know my Star Wars focus are Original Trilogy Imperials with some small exceptions.

Here are some links to my collections: Photobucket Account and Webshots 1 and Webshots 2 accounts (all my collections: Star Wars and non-Star Wars)

Here is my collection at the Rebelscum Registry and Rebelscum Photo Gallery

What I collect:

Star Wars

- Master Replicas/eFX props and scaled replicas (Imperials stuff)
- Kotobukiya OT/EU Imperials and Droids
- Medicom RAH OT/EU Imperials
- Sideshow 1/6 figures, 1:1 busts, 1/9 dioramas and 1/4 Premium Format statues
- Gentle Giant - I'm mostly interested in statues: Imperials of course and the exception is slave Leia :cool:
- Autographs
- Action Fleet and MicroMachines (99% complete collection)
- various SW stuff, patches, books, funny stuff etc.

Non Star Wars

- Ghost in the Shell anime figures and everything Masamune Shirow related (Shirow being the creator of Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Galhound, Dominion Tank Police etc.)
- Terminator, Predator, Aliens stuff
- CD's with electronic/ambient music (have over 1500 original CD's)
- African and Asian masks and statues
- stamps (though I didn't update my collection in a while)
- die-cast cars, tanks and Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Romanian Playboy Edition magazines (I won't post pics here ;))

fo0ym9.jpg

rh22hx.jpg

15qxnp1.jpg

219ar0i.jpg

zj9emf.jpg

9i5s8w.jpg

9lkbnq.jpg

2mnlm35.jpg

displaycabinets019.jpg

i5t7no.jpg

2j8nbc.jpg

2mg5hmo.jpg

2nlqyo8.jpg

CD collection - there are about 1500 CD's, 99% original CD's (not bootlegs) with ambient, electronic music, ethno, world, movie soundtracks, new age music, fusion, jazz and other related genres. They are from the times I worked at radio in 1998-2004. Example of artists and musicians I like: Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Kraftwerk, Kitaro, Mike Oldfield, Enya, Sarah Brightman, Pink Floyd, Gheorghe Zamfir etc., to name just a few better known artists.

11cftao.jpg

And please check out my youtube channel (collectible reviews, trip to Tatooine etc.):

http://www.youtube.com/user/jkno

2b7gq8.jpg