Jedi Freijan

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Just starting a trade with Mark and already his parcel has arrived. you don't mess around mate....
your parecl of 12" will be on its way soon.....(as soon as i find a decent box!)

Thanks again

DA

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
That was an obscure reference to another thread where we discussed the arrival of 'many boxes' at peoples houses and how we should explain them to 'the other half' without necessarily admitting they were all boxes of toys ;). Sorry for the confusion.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Hay , Ihave the best excuse.These boxes are all trades, not stuff that I have brought.It's a real winner.
D.A. - just wait till your oldies come to town as per our phone call ;) .
I should have off lay by then.
how's the weather in eire boru?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Hey Freijan,

Weather here is pretty good forthe time of year :) Very little rain, just a bit of nasty wind now and again. Having a strange pattern of boxes turning up with alls sorts of stuff. Probably the season for it, but stuff seems to be taking random times for delivery, some real quick, others , well, forever....ho hum. Still, the international box sanctuary welcomes boxes of all shapes and sizes :)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
If there is any left over (boxes) from the International box sanctuary, i'll kindly give my addy to.....lol

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Hey Boru , there is still these strange boxes turning up at the front door.One the other day was not for me???????