Jabba's Throne Room (2004)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
<center>
021304.jabba.jpg
</center>

Since I recently had to put this dio into storage, I wanted to update the images before it was locked away. Unfortunately, I could not wait for the new figures that have recently been released to be included, so they will have to wait until next time.

The images have been arranged into section in an attempt to recreate the scenes from the movie. I will be adding a couple of section at a time over this next week until I have all of the images up.

Much like the Cantina dio, I have added an "Intro" that consists mostly of images created using Photoshop. This is done just to help recreate the sequence of events as they happened in the movies.

Ultimately, these images will end up in the Diorama Section here at the site along with new images of the Cantina as well as a New dio that has been in the works. I hope you enjoy the new images and feel free to add any comments you may have.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I have a bad feeling about this (Introduction)

JabbaThroneRoom.1Introduction01.jpg

C-3PO: R2 .... R2, I really don’t think we should rush into this .... Oh! .... R2, wait for me.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JabbaThroneRoom.1Introduction04.jpg

C-3PO: We bring a message to your master, Jabba the Hutt .... And a gift.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JabbaThroneRoom.1Introduction05.jpg

C-3PO: He says that our instructions are to give the message only to Jabba, himself. I’m terribly sorry .... He’s ever so stubborn about these sorts of things.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JabbaThroneRoom.2LukeMessage07.jpg

Luke: Greetings exalted one. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and friend of Captain Solo.
I know that you are powerful mighty Jabba and your anger with Solo must be equally powerful.
I seek an audience with your greatness to bargain for solo’s life.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JabbaThroneRoom.2LukeMessage09.jpg

Luke: With your wisdom, I’m sure that we can work out an arrangement, which would be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation.
As a token of my good will, I present to you a gift, these two droids. Both are hard working a will serve you well.

C-3PO: This can’t be. R2, you’re playing the wrong message.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JabbaThroneRoom.2LukeMessage10.jpg

Bib Fortune: He’s no Jedi.

Jabba: There will be no bargain. I will not give up my favorite decoration.
I like Captain Solo where he is.

Barada

Saboteur
Astonishing work on yet another dio AmShak. I am in awe.

btw, did Luke go to ancient England to find two druids to present as a gift to Jabba? :roflmao:

Barada