Interactive R2

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Buy another one, Ishi.

I think it would be a better purcase than a huge imperial shuttle that is bigger than the atat.

You really should have tried putting a nice drink in his hand. Maybe some coke, or beer. He was complaining. And even then he is a cool artifact when he is turned off. :sleep:

:yawn:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
I agree with you CoruscanCosta. He is one "Kool" looking toy but , to be honest, his life expentasy was going to be cut short.

Having little a three year old running around the house with morbid, mechanical destructive purposes inside, the poor Droid's existing days were numbered thus the $100.00 I paid was going to become my biggest waste ever.

Now, on the other hand, I tried high balls, gin & tonic, screwdrivers...nothing worked on the Droid; nothing made R2 happy. Perhaps a "Cuba Libre" might had worked? To me , as I said, it must had been an identity crisis.

As far as the Imperial Shuttle's pictures I took, those are of a friend's toy. I would had never paid $120.00 for a ship without electronics nor added figures, nor an improved design and besides, I do not even have the room for such large toy...MMMM..Perhaps if I would had had the room it would had been a different story :)

R2 was to me what Parrish was in "One Hour Photo" :)

"(Only responds to English spoken with an American accent.)"
He understands me fine. I don't know what you're talking aboot eh.:canada: :cflag:

He is fantastic!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Perhaps something like this ... :D

Attachments

• babyr2.jpg
    babyr2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 236

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
But if the Dalek side of the family comes through you'd end up with this ... :D

Attachments

• r2-dalek.jpg
    r2-dalek.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 276

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Poor deluded Ewok. Your scifi education must have been very sheltered ... or very American-biased. ;)

Daleks are one of the baddie species that Dr Who has to outwit in the British DR Who TV series and movies. They look like the picture above (except their dome head isn't R2's) with a gun for a nose and run around saying "EX-TER-MIN-ATE" a lot. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Daleks were invented in the 1960s, so they're over ten years older than little R2 ... plus they're baddies, so they're not supposed to look "cute". :)

X-Files started off OK, but soon got stuck in the stupid "will they, won't they" and alien conspiracy theory storylines. They should have stayed with the Twilight Zone style stories with a different weird case each week. :(

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Yeah, seasons 8-9 got really weird, but ive seen most of them. I have seasons 4,5,6 and those were really good. I havent watched all of 4 yet though. Besides, I like the non-conspiracy episodes the most.

This Dalek thing doesnt sound as cool as R2:rolleyes:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The other thing is that Daleks weren't robots - if I remember right, they were living alien brains inside robotic bodies. Originally they could only move on metal floors and couldn't go up/down stairs ... makes them pretty easy to outwit, even if you're not a Time Lord like Dr Who (who has multiple lives). ;)