I'm Glad to Be a Spy

swabie2424

Binder of the Galaxy
Hey everyone -

Glad to be be part of the "Spy". This is one well designed site. I like the whole way it "feels".

Just a quick blurb about me. I've been a long time member of the online Star Wars community - and I've been the editor of GentleGiantColelctors.com for a few years now.

I recently started my own site: www.galacticbinder.com - it's the ultimate Star Wars directory. We just launched, and we're already the biggest Star Wars specific directory on the web.

Make sure to srop by and search for "Bothan Spy" Click the "Site Info" button and rate the site and leave comments.

I look forward to chatting here with you all. Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or at pete @ galacticbinder.com

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
HI Pete! Glad to have you here as a member! Sounds like an amazing site you've got started! I hope you hit your quota of 10,000 sites! :eek:

RYAN-J

swabie2424

Binder of the Galaxy
Ryan. Thanks. We're not hard and fast on the 10,000 thing... but it's good to have goals!

Hey man, your autograph collection is AMAZING! Wowza! Do you have your own site to show it off. If so, make sure to submit it to the fans section at GalacticBinder. Instant approval... guaranteed!:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks for the very nice comments on my Autograph collection! :) :D That's generally the reaction I get from people who look at it! :eek: LOL! :D For now I don't have a site, But I'm hoping to get one soon! Do you mind if I just submit the Photobucket Album link for now??

Let me know!

RYAN-J

swabie2424

Binder of the Galaxy
Go ahead and submit it in the fans section. I think we can make an exception for you. Make sure to register before submitting it. Then when it is approved, it'll be attached to your account!

swabie2424

Binder of the Galaxy
Sorry for the double post...

but I just wanted to let you know that's I've added an important new page at GalacticBinder this evening. It's a page for Star Wars coupons and discounts from across the web. (We figured... why not bind those together too!) This is something EVERYONE will want to use. We're going to be ruthless in keeping it up to date and as complete as possible. We'll be adding in plenty of stores and coupons as we find them or people send them in to us. So let us do the coupon scrounging for you and save you some time and effort! (And with gas being about a zillion bucks a gallon... ordering online gets more appealing every day instead of going out in the car.)

I hope it saves you some republic credits!

http://www.galacticbinder.com/pCoupons.html

swabie2424

Binder of the Galaxy
Hey everyone - new giveaway posted at http://www.galacticbinder.com
It's for a Celebration III Jerry Vanderstelt litho. This is a "Holy Grail" type item for many collectors. It was limited to 250 and sold out at the convention in like a couple hours. It is almost never on the secondary market (can't find any that have sold in the last year.)

Good luck to all!

C3VandersteltFeature2.jpg