Huge Hasbro List, Added Clone Wars, Star Tours, ++

Yodasnews

New Recruit
Updated: 2-3-2007

If you are interested in anything, send me a e-mail to Yodasnews@gmail.com with the items you want!

USA Only at this time

PayPal is Preferred (Confirmed Address Please)

I ship Priority Mail for most items(I will be using Click and Ship with Delivery Confirmation), I will charge actual shipping & Supplies (if any) Only. If you want multiple Items loose I will ship First Class Mail in Bubble Mailers.

All packages are in good shape, I won't say anything is mint, but they are in good shape as you might find them in
the store, if you collect MOC ask for specifics if need be.

First Come, First Serve. I will list it here and a few other places and then off to ebay.

Here is the first list. Thanks.

12 inch Garindan Saga $10
C3 Vader $20 [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Mace Windu Ep 1 Sneak Preview $10
Interactive Yoda $20
General Rieekin $5
Vader Complete Galaxy $8
Admiral Ozzel Saga Gold $5[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Ewok with Attack Glider $10
POTF Purchase of the Droids $7 (price tags not mint)
POTF Rebel Pilots $7 (price tags, not mint)[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Saga Gold Luke Hoth $5
Obi Kamino Saga Gold $10
Dengar Saga Gold $5
Bossk Saga Gold $5
Tanus Spijek Saga Gold $5 [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Silver Clone Troopers X4 $5 each [color:"red"]2 PENDING[/color] 1 Good shape Left, 1 bends on card
Two Pack from Escape the Death Star Game $5[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
VOTC R2D2 [color:"red"]PENDING[/color] $10
Boba Fett Silver $10[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
VOTC Chewbacca [color:"red"]PENDING[/color] $10
VOTC Storm Trooper $15[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Yoda Dagoba Galaxy $5
Vader Evolutions [color:"red"]PENDING[/color] $15
Target Clone Troopers X3 $10 each[color:"red"]PENDING x2[/color]
TRU Imperial Forces Pack (package ripped) $15
TRU Scrimage at Carkoon $20
TRU Ultimate Bounty $20
Clone Wars Yoda Animated $15
Yellow Clone Trooper animated Tri-logo Package $15
Orange Clone Trooper Saga 026 X2 $7 each
POTF Jabba Skiff gaurds $10
EP1 tattoine Showdown $10
Ep1 Ast full window $10
Ep1 Kaudu with Jar jar $10
Ep1 Opee and Gui-jon $20
Titanium Sand crawler$5
Scorch Saga 021 $7
Saga jedi High Counsel with Yarael Depa and Yaddel $10[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Sage gold Storm trooper $10[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Best Buy Unleashed Vader with Best buy exclusive Sticker $20
Saga Acklay $25
Clone Commmander Cody $7
Geonosian War Room featuring Nute Gunray, PA and SM $10
Jedi High Counsel featuring Mace Windu and Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell $10[color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
GG Yoda Clone Wars Bust Up $4 Each x2
Ep1 Electronic Destroyer Droid Yo-Yo $4
Ep1 Electronic Trade Federation Yo-Yo (price tag and marker on package) $4
Saga Yoda Jedi High Council $4
500th Vader $5
Target ROTS Target Clonetrooper and Cup, Sealed $10
Star Wars Shadow Stormtrooper Expanded Universe MOC w/Protective Cases $20 Each x3
MR Star Wars Yoda Episode 3 ROTS Mini $10
VOTC UGH Greedo (No Mail Away Sticker, Clamshell was tape sealed but opeend to remove sticker) $5
VOTC UGH Tusken Raider(No Mail Away Sticker, Clamshell was tape sealed but opeend to remove sticker) $5
12" Star Wars Collector Series Tusken Raider with Gun $10 [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
LEGO Star Wars 4490 REPUBLIC GUNSHIP MINI $6
Unleashed Han Solo as Stormtrooper (Wal Mart Excl) $10
Unleashed Chewbacca (Wal Mart Excl) $10
X-Men MiniMates Pack 4 withWolvernine, Cyclops, Magneto and Juggernaut w/ Darktide DVD Box Set $15
Muppets Series Six Clifford $5
Muppets Series Six Julius Strangepork $5
POTF2 AT-AT Sealed in Box, Never Opened (never opened but batteries went dead about a year ago) $125
POTF2 Orange Box X-Wing - $20
POTF2 Luke's T-16 Skyhoppe - $15
All 3 Star Wars Double Sided 750 Piece EP1 Puzzles, Unopened - $5 each, all 3 for $12
AMT Ertl Star Wars Star Destroyer Model Kit NIB - $20
AMT ERTL Speeder Bike ROTJ Model Kit NIB - $10
AMT ERTL X-Wing Fighter NIB - $15
AMT ERTL Darth Vader's Tie NIB - $15
Millennium Falcon Model ROTJ Gray Box NIB - $20
VOTC Yoda $10 each x2
VOTC Han $10 each x2
VOTC Ben $10 each x2
VOTC Leia $10 each x2
VOTC Boba $15 each x2
VOTC Vader $15
Obi "Saga Style" Target Cup and Figure $8
Jango/Boba Unleashed Loose [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
OTC Slave 1, Beat Up Box [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Gungan Sub 3-d Puzzle $5
Star Wars Star Tours G3-5LE Black Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours 3T-RNE Black Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours MSE-IT Black Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours SK-Z38 Blue Card (has Disney Price Tag inside on top of POP) $15
Star Wars Star Tours R5-D2 Blue Card (has Disney Price Tag inside on top of POP) $15
Star Wars Star Tours REX Green Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours R3-D3 Green Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours Dl-X2 Green Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours R4-M9 Green Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours G2-4T Green Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Star Tours Weg-16-18 Green Card (has Disney Price Tag on back of card) $15
Star Wars Black Card OTC Rabe $8
Star Wars Darth Maul EP1 Darth Maul Tatooine CommTech $8 Each x2 (Have the green win sticker on front and jedi quest
on back)
Star Wars OTC Han Solo #7 $5
Star Wars OTC R2-D2 # 4 $7
Star Wars OTC Queen Amindala Ceremony $16
Star Wars OTC Sly Moore # 3 $6
Star Wars POTF2 Leia Jabba's Slave, Holo Sticker - $5
Star Wars OTC Pablo Jill # 1 - $28 [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Star Wars OTC Slave Leia $8
Star Wars OTC Yarua #2 - $8
Star Wars OTC Mexican Yoda and Luke - $35 [color:"red"]PENDING[/color]
Star Wars Saga (ESB Gold Stripe Side) Hoth Trooper - $6
Clone Wars Animated With the NEW Season III on the front Grievous $15
Clone Wars Animated With the NEW Season III on the front Anakin $15
Clone Wars Animated With the NEW Season III on the front Arc Trooper $15
Clone Wars Animated With the NEW Season III on the front Yellow Clone $15
Clone Wars Animated With the NEW Season III on the front Red Clone $15
Target Cup and Figure Leia $10
Target Cup and Figure LUke $10
Target Cup and Figure Maul $10
Target Cup and Figure Anakin $10

Discount for multiple Items. I also have 100's more on the way, if you don't see it please PM me and ask, I may have it if its from POTF 95 to date and Hasbro made it. Thx.

Open to offers as well. Thanks.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Too bad I'm broke....there's about 20 items on your list I need. :p You've got some decent prices...good luck with your sale. Are you getting out of figures...or just have a lot of spare pieces?

Yodasnews

New Recruit
darthskellington;72618 said:
Too bad I'm broke....there's about 20 items on your list I need. :p You've got some decent prices...good luck with your sale. Are you getting out of figures...or just have a lot of spare pieces?

I used to buy 2 or 3 of each item. Also, send me the 20 you need, I would be more than willing to give you a deep discount!

Barada

Saboteur
Yodasnews;72604 said:
USA Only at this time

Indeed it is a nice list.

However, this bugs me.

This site has a large number of people from outside the USA, including some of the staff.

Yodasnews, you run your own site. Are you cutting off some of your own members from buying from you too?

I don't want to get into a major war of words over it, as I've said my piece, and I'm done here. This is just a real pet peeve of mine on multiple sites, not to mention ebay. Just to modify it to 'USA only without sufficient positive feedback' would do wonders...

Barada

Yodasnews

New Recruit
A few notes:

Updated the first post with lower prices on some, removed sold, added pending.

Barada, thanks for the reply and you are not the first to mention it, a lot of regulars at YN said the same thing to me. The only reason I am doing US only right now is that I work 2 jobs and have a 4 year old daughter and the only real time I have to pack boxes and get these items ready is at night, at the post office around here is only open during the day so with this number of items, I am using the USPS.com Click and Ship Mailing Program which allows me to print postage from my home PC and Labels and schedule a pickup and they are picked up the next morning from the Post Office.

The second reason I am doing US is that the USPS Supplied Free Priority Mail Boxes which is what I am using because I dont have 40 or 50 empty boxes around, this also saves me time and money but Priority Mail is only in the US as well.

In order to send outside of the US I would need to go to take time off work (since trying to get there at lunchbreak is impossible with the lines) and I would need to fill out a custom form for each one and I just don't have that kind of time with the quantitiy of items I have for sale. If time permits in the summer I will be happy to do that, but as my life is right now Click and Ship is the only way I can do this and keep my sanity.

With that said, and I also said this to others, if anyone who is outside the US is looking at a large amount of items, then I would consider doing it to move a large amout of items with one sale and take a half day on a Friday to go to the Post Office.

I hope everyone understands, it's not that I dont want to, and when I a international contest winner at one of my sites wins I have done it, but that is at most once a month where with this amount of items I have been packing boxes almost every night.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thanks for the offer YodasNews, But I honestly can't afford anything right now. Most of the big items I wanted are now sold or pending anyway (Jedi Starfighter, Slave I, Y-WIng). :p This week I bought the latest wave of figures, plane tickets to C4, and new tires for my car. C'est la vie. :rolleyes:

Yodasnews

New Recruit
darthskellington;72655 said:
Thanks for the offer YodasNews, But I honestly can't afford anything right now. Most of the big items I wanted are now sold or pending anyway (Jedi Starfighter, Slave I, Y-WIng). :p This week I bought the latest wave of figures, plane tickets to C4, and new tires for my car. C'est la vie. :rolleyes:

Im with ya there. I found another Starfighter a few mins ago but its Obis.