How Strong Is The Head-ache ?

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
attachment.php

«
Nope, there isn't a Doctor in the house, nor any one of us is a certified nurse but the question arises among collectors today, even if we are not part of the medical field. The cause? Hasbro's new head variants. Are you getting a headache trying to locate them?
«
Two assortments, two figures, four different head sculpts; add to that the previous head sculpts of these same figures we'll end up then with, three assortments, two figures, six different head sculpts ... Just the thought is painstaking, but a reality nevertheless.
«
The Rebel Fleet Trooper and the Imperial Officer, both previous POTJ releases are seeing updated versions for the Saga line. As it is known, only the heads are new sculpts, while the rest of their bodies and accessories remain the same.
«
Blonde or brown haired Imperial Officers can be found as well as red or black haired Rebel Fleet Troopers. But, which version was first released? What other differences are there besides the hair color? What assortments are they in? and, Which version is harder to find? You are just a click away from getting the needed relief. Check out the detailed pictures and review. Enjoy!

Attachments

• front page 2.jpg
    front page 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 426

Kooka Lives

New Recruit
I like what they're doing. I have found the blonde Imp, which is perfect for my web site. I asways need more officers.