Holo Leia Available online NOW!

Barada

Saboteur
If anyone wouldn't mind ordering an extra one (or two ;) ) for me, it would save a ton in shipping to Canada. We get hit hard on not only customs, but courier costs from the Fan Club...

Of course, you will be handsomely rewarded for such a kind gesture... :)

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Product currently unavailable :(

I was going to try and order an extra one for those in need, but I swear it took me almost a half hour just to get the checkout pages and then realized that you can't change quantities while viewing your shopping cart. :banghead: I think it was a combinations of my slow computer and the SW Shop being hit with lots of traffic.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Hopefully this figure will be available soon (as i reported earlier) over here in our Kmarts. As soon as i get more details on how and when to grab them, i'll start up another "wishlist" for those who want one.........

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
good ol' "well know courier/highway robbers", eh Barada? They blow chunks big style!

That alone puts me off getting the figure through SWShop. I never buy from them for exactly that reason.

Having said that, the figure itself is a really really horrible, tacky, badly sculpted, nothing-like-the-character mess anyway, is it not? If they were going to do a holo leia, they could have at least used a better sculpt. By better, I mean ANYTHING but the one they chose. Dreadful. Its like they couldn't even be bothered to pretend to try anymore.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Reported from Mousedroid.com

Looks like Aussie collectors will getting the Holo Leia sooner than expected. Also news about the Holographic Emperor Paply in November for our TRU's

"Help me, Australian Star Wars Collector. You are my only hope" ... Yes, the Holographic Princess Leia has begun calling out to collectors around the country. Expect to see limited numbers of this Purple Plastic Princess appearing Exclusively on Kmart shelves from Monday. This Comic Con & ShopStarWars item sold out extremely quickly in the USA.

Whilst we are taking about Holographic figure, our Spies have confirmed that the Holographic Emperor Palpatine figure will be landing in Oz around October/November for a Toys R Us Exclusive promotion. Check back very soon as we will be announcing other Australian Retailer 2005 exclusives. Thanks to Yodanews for the images.

Anyone after the Holo Leia, lmk and i'll check on Monday for these....

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i would also like 2 if you can swing it. i can send some money over now if you need me to.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
just hold a little untill i see how many my local store has (or i can get) and then i'll let you know.....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
No such luck today with the Leias. went to my local Kmart only to be told the usual garbage by stock people "i don't know..haven't seen anything come in...are you sure it was today for release?" gee talk about helpful!
Anyhow i'll keep on it and hopefully strike lucky (sometime!) this week....keep yas posted...

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Success at last. i went to my Kmart this afternoon and found 12 Holo Leias on the pegs. Needless to say they are all now gone! I put 11 on layby and took one home. Ok if you're wanting one, they cost $14.75 AUD ($11.20 US) plus postage (whatever that comes to). PM me with how many you need and as soon as they are all gone and gotten off layby, i'll shoot them over

So far Current requests from TBS plus myself have been

Amshak 3
Barada 2
Myself 1 (spare)
Habs 98 1
Darth Boru 1
IG-PPO 1

leaves 2 left...

DA