Hey, Im new

EV-9D9

New Recruit
Hey, I registered a few months back but I havent posted till now. Hows the active-ness level of this site?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Howdy! :D Welcome to the site. Things are up and down here, depending on everyone's personal lives. We like to keep things here active,,,,and it only takes a post or two to keep things going :) I hope you enjoy hanging out with us.

Perhaps you could share what some of your specific interests are, SW or otherwise. :cool:

EV-9D9

New Recruit
Well Im a huge SW fan, although I like the original trilogy better. I have all 6 movies on DVD, and the 2 Clone Wars DVDs. I have read about a dozen EU novels, have an extensive SW figure collection, and SW lego collection. Also, I have dozens of SW video games. I see you have a large portion of the site devoted to collection interests, so I should fit right in here, right? :lol:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yup :D Most people here collect something Star Wars, whether it's a massive figure collection, or a small bookshelf of Burger King toys. We encourage discussion about just about any interest, even if it's not Sar Wars (gasp) :p

I collect a little of everything, but focus my collection on loose figures and autographs. I enjoy creating fun displays for my collection. I also am trying to keep up with all of the novels and comics. I don't play play too many gamews anymore, but wuold like to at least keep up with the ones with storylines someday.

Others on the site are big into games, busts and mini-busts, and other forms of collecting.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Welcome EV-9D9 to TBS. Hope to see you on the chat (just watch out for the food fights that sometimes happens there.)

Barada

Saboteur
Welcome, and hopefully we can see your collection one day. Any pics for us to drool over?

Barada