Hard to Find Figures

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Now that more figures are out beyond the original 32, has anybody discovered anymore elusive figures like the Red Guard. The only one I have yet to see is 38 ATTE Tank Gunner. Anyone else having problems?

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Yoda Man said:
Now that more figures are out beyond the original 32, has anybody discovered anymore elusive figures like the Red Guard. The only one I have yet to see is 38 ATTE Tank Gunner. Anyone else having problems?

• I can't find the Palpatine with blue saber... Probably won't find one now.
  • I'm still looking for a Red Royal Guard (I saw a few at a specialty shop for $10 each, and I'm tempted to pick one up).
  • I have only seen one #38 AT-TE Tank Gunner (Snagged him right away).
  • #11 Darth Vader is pretty difficult to find. I've only seen three of them since the first week.
  • Dooku has been pretty sparse.
  • I haven't seen any Padme figures.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JediSearch said:
  • #11 Darth Vader is pretty difficult to find. I've only seen three of them since the first week.
he should show up a couple of more times in these later waves

JediSearch said:
  • I haven't seen any Padme figures.
are you talking about the 1st padme (not that i can think of another at the moment) they're fairly easy to find in my area

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
The only one I have yet to see is 38 ATTE Tank Gunner.
that would be thanks to your local scalper... i came across mine the other day and he was quite proud that he had gone around and bought up all of these figures.

the red/blue guard seems to be more of a geography thing, although the blue guard does seem to be more available in most areas.

the only figure that i have not been able to get and at this point, i'm beginning to wonder if it really exists, is the red battle droid.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I've heard nothing about a red battle droid and doubt it's existence. I still haven't seen any blue saber Palpy. All others figs I've seen plenty of and now the neimodian warrior is taking up half the shelves at some Targets near me.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I have seen all of the figures, but not all in good shape... AT-TE gunner for example, every one I've found was trashed. A local collector though found one for me on one of his trips to Green Bay.

I too question the existance of the Red Battle Droid. I have not seen any, unless they are to ship in later assortments.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yoda Man and Jedi Search, i have one red royal gard if you need him. Just lmk . I have found several blue ones but it seems the red is a very scarce one over here.

Never seen the Anakin with Dooku saber either...

No red battle droid over this way too....

Barada

Saboteur
Aside from variants (red battle droid, blue saber Palpatine, Anakin w/Dooku saber), which Canada never gets anyway, the only figures hard to find are Blue Guards (not even a report on them being found up here), and the AT-TE Gunner wave. The Gunner himself I've seen once at retail, and the others I saw more than one, but after they went (within a day), I never saw more.

The SA Clone wave is just hitting now, and the Wal-Mart near me had tons of all four figures in the wave.

Vader sold out quick, and while I've seen him here and there, he seems to be the best seller out of all of them.

Barada

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
AmShak said:
Are you talking about the 1st padme (not that i can think of another at the moment) they're fairly easy to find in my area

Pregnant Padme, I just saw one at TRU last night, so... now I've seen one. :)

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
Darth Aussie said:
Never seen the Anakin with Dooku saber either...

Anakin with Dooku saber is starting to show up at all the stores here, and TRU had a few straight sabers left.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
If any of you guys want to trade a Ani with Dooku sabre for the #23 red gard i have , lmk.....

(this should be in a trading thread but i thought i'd add it here)

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I too just found an ATTE Gunner at my TRU. They had a box sitting out and all sorts of figures. They also had 5 red guards and at my next stop, there were still more. Any chance Hasbro is making more to compensate the underproduction?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I had heard there was more in the next assortment to cover the under supplied of the last cases. Better news all round...

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
I seen only accouple Red clone commanders.
I also noticed that I seen a few Re-paints for Clone trooper (EIII 6)
This new repaint makes the average EIII 6 clone trooper look like a Republic Shock trooper.

I also noticed seeing 3 or 4 Red Gaurds I didn't bother getting them.
I seen a repaint of Red clone commander. But also didn't bother getting him.

I did although see a Darth Vader (EIII 11) so I bought him on the spot.