Happy New Years Giveaways #1

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
4477c30f85ee69.jpg

447589261605e8.jpg

I have a few items that didn't get into the Christmas Giveaways, so we'll have a few New Year Giveaways. First up we have two index cards signed by Terry Brooks who wrote the Phantom Menace novelization. Each one also comes with a bookmark.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
to enter, reply to this thread telling us what you think was the best thing that came from TPM.

I will select two winners and the first winner will have their choice of the bookmakrs.

winners chosen at random

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Jar Jar Binks! LOL! Just kidding. I would have to say the vast array of new weapons and lightsabers.

RYAN-J

Jaguar

New Recruit
It added a lot more to the Jedi lore, such as padawans and the council, which I find interesting.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
My vote would be the saber battle between Obi Wan and Maul. Completely redefined what we expected from these battles and Ray's more acrobatic style was such a fresh change.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'd agree with SRS - "The Duel of the Fates" has to be the best sequence.

As for overall best thing to come out of TPM - Qui Gon, the 'cool hand luke' of Jedi. Maybe someday they'll put his back story on film.....

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
and the winners are ....

darkside449 & rogueace2000

darkside449, i need you to PM me with your choice of bookmark and you shipping info. rogueace2000, i just need your shipping info

No offense, but this had to be one of the longest contests in TBS history. I was checking every day for the past 3 weeks! I have no fingernails left. :p Thanks TBS! You guys (and gal) are the best. :)

Jeff