Group Chat

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
It seems like its been a while.....what about tomorrow, or is that too short of a notice. Please dont do it sunday though.....

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Tomorrow isn't good for me. I'm busy most of the week actually. But I will try to pop my head in once in awhile this weekend and see if anyone is ever in there. :looking:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Wookiee Cookiee and myself were just talking about having a group chat. Barada used to organize those, but in his downtime from the site we haven't bothered to pick up that slack. This weekend is bad for me as well, but I was thinking of making some kind of official chat next weekend. Of course you are always welcome to try and organize something in the chat room among the forum members w/o us.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well....i suppose we should wait til next weekend. I think that if i were to organize somethign tomorrow, id be surprised if more than 2 people showed up......so i suppose i will have the mods do it.

btw

Where is barada and where is Ishi?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Group chats will probably be more successful now that people can see who's in the chat room.

Barada

Saboteur
On that note, how about if we schedule a group chat for about 2 weeks from now. Let's try Sunday, April 11, at approximately 8:00 pm EST.

I'm giving lots of notice for two reasons - it gives everyone a chance to see the post, and I'm off work that weekend ;)

Barada

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Barada said:
On that note, how about if we schedule a group chat for about 2 weeks from now. Let's try Sunday, April 11, at approximately 8:00 pm EST.

I'm giving lots of notice for two reasons - it gives everyone a chance to see the post, and I'm off work that weekend ;)

Barada

That's Easter Sunday, but maybe people can come since it is at night. If they aren't all in sugar-shock from candy overload. :bunny:

Barada

Saboteur
Oops, good point WC.

I'll probably be stuck at my father-in-law's for Easter Dinner, and therefore couldn't do it then. Anyone want to try the Saturday night, or would a weeknight be more reasonable for eveyone here?

Barada