Great Figure Site

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
IF YOUR IN AUSTRALIA CHECK OUT casefresh.com FOR NEW FIGURES.THEY HAVE ALL THE NEW ONE'S AT $15 EACH(NOT BAD FOR AUS).I GOT THE NEW VADER, LUKE & BOBA -ALL GOOD CONDITION.I'M ALSO GETTING THE SNOWTROOPER.

HAPPY HUNTING:D

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Ok Craig quick rundown...

Myself :Rockhampton Queensland (the Hub of SW collecting....NOT!!)..lol
Jedi Freijan : Tweed Heads on the Border QLD and NSW
Jedi Daniel : Western Australia (can't remember the town)

I see you are in Singapore at the moment . where do you call home in Aus?

DA

Darth.crag

New Recruit
Hi Guys,

Well home........?

Born in Geraldton,W.A at a very young age.. lol
Travelled around Oz, settled in Cairns FN-Qld spent most of my life there.
Moved to Sydney to pursue career, spent 3 or 4 yrs around there, 1.5 years in Singapore, moving back to Oz around June, most likely Sydney or Canberra.

Am really going to miss the huge SW shops here in Singapore.
:duel:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
So i take it my next holiday is in Singapore? whats the stock situation like over there?? Sounds pretty good....

Darth.crag

New Recruit
Hi,
Sorry for the delay in Reply.

In answer to your question there are quite a lot of SW shops and Toy markets here, you have to check your not getting "Chong" (Copy) items though.

There are some real bargins to give you an Idea -

Picked up the the 2 of each vader varient, 1 mace,2 darth maul, 1 Queen,1 dooku,1 ani,1 Jango Unleashed models for
SGD$90.00/AUD$72/US$53.

Glowing Maul - You know the "light up" one for SGD$5.00 each
At present Negotiating for a 6' Maul for SGD$600.00

So it can be great, you've got to learn to go to the correct places or you'll get violated.

Mate of mine payed $350 for Perfect Grade Gundam only to see it later for $200.00, not my thing so couldn't advise him.

There is a lot of high presure sale techniques attempted, bartering and a firm idea of what you'll pay and what you won't will see you through here.

By the way what's the cost for the Kyobi (?) Kits cost in OZ?
The ones with Jango/Clone troopers/Darth V/Mace&Yoda/Obi and Ani/ Think they just released Maul?

Cheers
Craig

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Haven't seen what they are going for but i heard not a cheap item. possibly better bets with online retailers or OS where you are....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
depends what you are after ..(unleashed, 3 3/4, 12" etc...). Most of the sites have visual guides. Check out the online stores like CaseFresh here in Aus ...What did you have in mind exactly? any particular item?

DA

Darth.crag

New Recruit
Hi,

I'd like a guide to see what I've got left to get, plus maybe doulbe up on some more of my favorite pieces.

Cheers
Craig