G'day

DeadJedi

Enthusiastic Amateur
Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Perth Australia, so G'day to at least one other Aussie on this forum.

I mostly collect Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader 3 3/4 inch figures and variations. Not all variations, mind. Not down the one of each Datestamp, more along the lines of USA/European/Canadian packaging releases. I'm also slightly shamed to admit I collect Padme Amidala, because I find her costumes thimply fabolouth.

I joined this forum a while ago in anticipation of finding a friend who could get me a Celebration 3 Vader. I managed to get one from a user on another forum (www.potf2.com), and also scored a German variation from anther guy!

Also, this is a test to see my avatar/sig etc.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
What do you mean a few?....lol. I wish there was more though.....

Welcome DeadJedi , glad to see another Aussie join our happy house of forums...hope you like it here. Anything i can help with , just mail me.....

DA

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
Welcome DeadJedi to The Bothan Spy. Nice to see another aussie on the boards. I'm from Western Australia also :)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
posted by Dead Jedi:

I joined this forum a while ago in anticipation of finding a friend who could get me a Celebration 3 Vader. I managed to get one from a user on another forum (www.potf2.com), and also scored a German variation from anther guy!

send me a PM, i might have a C3 spare Vader from my trip OS that i can help ya with.(its on its way over in the post with my other gear)...i'll sell it to ya

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Watch out for this Jedi from the Gold Coast DJ, he's a craazzy one!........lol.....i'm still trying to bring him over to the Dark side......