Galoob - McQuarrie '96 '97 Prints

PrintCollector

New Recruit
I am looking for some information about the set of 4 prints that Galoob released with Ralph McQuarrie's artwork. There seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. I have seen some marked as limited edition of 1500, and others listed as limited edition of 50! Did Galoob release two different sets? I doubt it, because it's the same artwork. Possibility of a second run? Anyone who knows about these, thanks in advance!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I've never heard of these, as best I can remember. Did they feature artwork from the boxes of the three Action FLeet playsets?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
oh...just looked in my old Tomarts and found Death Star and Hoth Battle listed, apparently originally available at Toy Fair, but no edition sizes given.

You might consider e-mailing Steve Sansweet.....you might get an answer published in Insider....I did once. :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
PrintCollector said:
I am looking for some information about the set of 4 prints that Galoob released with Ralph McQuarrie's artwork. There seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. I have seen some marked as limited edition of 1500, and others listed as limited edition of 50! Did Galoob release two different sets? I doubt it, because it's the same artwork. Possibility of a second run? Anyone who knows about these, thanks in advance!
Well as seen in this auction, it's a run of 1500.