FOUND: Fighter Pods Series II

Walmart is the current hot spot for Series 2 Fighter Pods. Saturday a brand new case of 20 blind 2-packs appeared, giving my already super-charged weekend an additional boost!

26 of the 40 figures were uniques, and unlike the Series 1, there didn't seem to be any any army building 2-pack exclusives.

Today (Monday) I received a phone call that another Walmart had the Series 2 8-packs on the pegs in my neighborhood. Unfortunately I had already ordered them from Entertainment Earth. Once again I should have 'learned patience'. :)

Here are photos of the figures I've found so far. The 2-packs didn't come with any checklist. Oddly, there was also a yellow sticker which covered the advertisement that there was a web code inside each package. (For good reason. There were no web codes inside, either.)

So it's time to start making those store runs! The only packs not found for Series 2 are the 4-packs, which are a great way to fill in the missing pieces.

fp00066a.jpg
fp00067a.jpg
fp00068a.jpg
fp00069a.jpg
fp00070a.jpg
fp00074a.jpg
fp00075a.jpg
fp00076a.jpg
fp00077a.jpg
fp00079a.jpg
fp00081a.jpg
fp00080a.jpg
fp00083a.jpg
fp00086a.jpg
fp00088a.jpg
fp00091a.jpg
fp00092a.jpg
fp00095a.jpg
fp00096a.jpg
fp00098a.jpg

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Weird that the Sith holograms are in red. o_O

The holograms figures look a bit too much like confectionary (in the photos anyway), so I can see a few complaints about little kids eating them.

Pity they've taken the usual lazy-Hasbro route of simply re-colouring the same figure for many of those, but hopefully they arrive down here before the end of the school holiday sales (unlikely though).

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
The two-packs have arrived at my Target as well. I'll be waiting for the Vehicle packs before getting any smaller packs.

My EE 8-packs arrived today. If my observation about lack of 2-pack exclusives holds true, then you should be able to get a complete set by buying each of the 8-packs and then rounding your missing ones with the fully-visible 4-packs. If I'm wrong and there are 2-pack exclusives, I suspect you'll already be covered in that aspect. ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Snagged couple 8-packs at Walmart this weekend while we were out of town(X-Wing and Imperial Shuttle). Now I just need time to sit down and open them. :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Looking forward to these. However, I wish they would put out more new figs and less hologram "repaints". Obviously it is a cheap method of making new figs...they don't even have to paint them.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I haven't looked closely at the holographic figurines (nor Hasbro's 3 3/4" ones for that matter), but they could be harder to make if Quality Control bother to check for internal air bubbles.