Fave Natalie Portman movie

What is your fave Natalie Portman movie?

• Anywhere But Here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Closer

• Cold Mountain

• Everyone Says I Love You

• Where the Heart Is

• Total voters

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
For me The Professional (mostly because she played a Transformer Fan :D), followed by Closer and Where the Heart Is.

She only got a secondary character in Cold Mountain. Mars Attack Sucks. And I fell asleep with Garden State.

I haven't seen the others.

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
OK, I love about a trillion of her movies too. This time I went with Mars Attacks... wait... that's a Tim Burton one too... I didn't even think about that... Anyway... I like the aggrivating Martians and the goofy music that makes their heads explode and the fact that Natalie Portman wants to date Lucas Haas in the end. It makes me happy.

Barada

Saboteur
Outside of SW, I'm still searching for a Portman movie I like.

Closer stunk, unless you like hearing Natalie talking very dirty.

Where the Heart Is was an obvious chick-flick, but wasn't bad. Mars Attacks is the best of the bunch here though.

Btw, in a week or two, Portman will be here in Toronto for the International Film Festival - along with other SW actors Liam Neeson and Keira Knightley. Just about everyone from LOTR will be there too - Ian McKellan, Viggo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, etc....

Barada

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
CreepyBunny said:
This time I went with Mars Attacks... wait... that's a Tim Burton one too...

The only Tim Burton movie that was so anoying that I hate it. And we talking about a Guy who make a Pee Wee Herman movie. But at least that one was funny. TEQUILA!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Leon is by far the most outstanding one she's done, I would say Garden State would be in second, and Closer, well it ain't even close. I'd put it dead last because I thought it was horrible.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I would agree that "The Professional/Leon" is the best movie on the list. But, I like Natalie better in Beautiful Girls.

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
I am so glad other people hated Closer too. All these critic people keep saying how great it was and la di da... I got so bored with it I turned it off with only 15 minutes until the end of the movie!!!