Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Velvet Goldmine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Adam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
I haven't seen Trainspointing, but for what I heard that could be the best one of the bunch. I vote for Moulin Rouge! and Big Fish second (I always love a Tim Button movie).

I didn't see Eye of the Beholder on the list. But anyway no even Asley Judd can save that mess of movie.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
IG-PPO said:
I didn't see Eye of the Beholder on the list. But anyway no even Asley Judd can save that mess of movie.

Yeah, I could only have 15 poll choices, so I left a few off that I didn't think anyone would miss. Plus Valiant and Robots is voice only...

But if it isn't on the list you can still post that it was your fave. :D

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
This was so difficult! I love so many of his movies. In the end I had to go with a movie where I really liked his character, plus Tim Burton's fanciness doesn't hurt either. So Big Fish it is!

Barada

Saboteur
Like with Portman, I'm searching for an Ewan movie I like. Hated Trainspotting and Moulin Rouge.

I just saw The Island a month ago, and it is easily the best of the bunch here.

If I hadn't seen that - well my vote would have been for Eye of the Beholder. ;)

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Big Fish! :) I haven't seen many of thsoe movies. I've only seen parts of trainspotting and Brassed Off. Been a long time since Ive seen Moulin Rouge. So, Big Fish it is.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Barada said:
That would be an easy vote for Krull...

Barada

Krull was great, but he was only a minor character. I think would vote for Batman Begins, Darkman or Schindler List.

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
As an American Infantryman myself I have to pick Blackhawk Down. I was actually Physically spent when I walked out after that movie.