Fashion Police!

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
What do you think was rolled up to look like tobacco in those other pics...

sentinal

Hunter
CloneCommanderBry said:
That sucks. I hate smoking, that just made her ugly.
The habit is ugly, she is still cute. I guess aslong as it is not a permanat thing(ya right) then it is ok, I myself have been known to lite up a cigar on occasion.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
portman.natalie.072804.jpg

Butter Cups
Natalie Portman creams the competition at the Los Angeles premiere of Garden State. With her warm summer-yellow Armani frock, strappy metallic heels and pink pout, she's good enough to eat. And she's low fat! Now, this is what we call a great spread.
E! Online

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Hey, cmon.....

That dress probably cost more than my car...and I have a NICE car.....

If I could spend that much on one outfit I'd probably lookgreat too......

Ok,

Ok,

Delusion over, no amount could make ME look good :)

Still, to be fair - if you take away the expensive dress (get your mind BACK out of the gutter.....thank you) and the team of make up guru'sm, then she's not really very different to girls on my street.......

Yes, its a GOOD street, and no, I'm not telling you where it is :)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Actually, to be perfectly honest with you, I think that she looks as good, if not better, without all the makeup and expensive clothes... Unfortunately she's taken a liking to those things and so we are denied her real beauty...

There's always Keira Knightly...

sentinal

Hunter
Zepp said:
Actually, to be perfectly honest with you, I think that she looks as good, if not better, without all the makeup and expensive clothes... Unfortunately she's taken a liking to those things and so we are denied her real beauty...

There's always Keira Knightly...
A very good point. Although my current celebrity crush is Michelle Branch! :love:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
portman.natalie.113004.jpg

Zin City
Sadly, Natalie Portman wilts on the vine at the Hollywood Closer premiere in a shapeless cabernet-colored cotton peasant gown. She may have been trying for a smooth, fruity blend with costar Jude Law's merlot suit, but this floppy frock hits a sour note. Even Natalie seems to know she's in whine country--check out that puckered pout!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
portman.011605.jpg

Slumber Number
Look, we're glad dreamy Natalie Portman woke up in time to make it to the Globes. But it sure looks like she's still wearing her nightgown--a layered baggy slip-dress duo--with a black hip belt. Next time, don't hit the snooze button, girl.

E! Online

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
mcgregor.ewan.031605.jpg

Wood I Lie to You?
Timber! Ewan McGregor may be a happy camper in his plaid zip-front jacket, black tee, jeans and bright red sport shoes. But this outdoorsy getup is way too lumberjacked for the formal London premiere of Robots. And those cartoony sneaks are just begging for an animal to attack.

E! Online

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
I like his shoes! I think they're fancy! I'm not a big fan of plaid, but I am a big fan of the lumberjack song. "I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear papa!"

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
portman.natalie.051805.jpg
Nothing Compares
Cool! Sinéad O'Connor at the Cannes Star Wars premiere! No, wait. It's Natalie Portman with a black strapless dress and a shaved head for her role in V for Vendetta, the Wachowski brothers' futuristic new flick. Nat looks kinda hot with her brave shave, but we're glad it's temp--and that she didn't switch teams. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

E! Online

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Princess Diaries
Gadzooks! Keira Knightley has finally OD'd on period movies. All those King Arthur and Pirates of the Caribbean costumes have clearly caused delusions of grandeur. Proof? Her regal robes at the Venice Film Fest Pride and Prejudice premiere: an embroidered purple princess gown and bad Rapunzel hair extensions. Get thee to a modern mall, my lady, and buy thee-self something from this millennium. You looked way cuter in those Bend It Like Beckham shorts.

Attachments

• knightley.keira.090705.jpg
    knightley.keira.090705.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 318

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
E! Online

From the Golden Globes

A Star Is Shorn
Natalie Portman's adorable pixie 'do makes us want to chop off our hair. Though we doubt we'd be able to pull it off as well as this vintage Chanel-clad ingenue who shaved her head for the film V for Vendetta. You'd think the cropped cut would eliminate blow-dry time, but the actress confessed it still took two hours to pull off this classic look. Well worth it, Nat!

E! Online

Where's the Toga Party
Keira Knightley looks every inch a lady in this strapless white Valentino frock. But this damsel's distress is in the too ornate details embroidered on her dress. The otherwise elegant actress loses points for tassels hanging from her waist. Keira, please, put those curtain ties back where you found them!

Attachments

• portman.natalie.jpg
    portman.natalie.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 313
  • knightly.keira.jpg
    knightly.keira.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 339

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
E! Online

portman.natalie.031506.jpg

Get Glad
Natalie Portman: Accomplished actress and arts and crafts whiz! Who knew? Seems like the Vendetta star, here at the NYC premiere, might have made this black twist tie and trash bag number somewhere between basket weaving and friendship bracelets. Nat, why not opt for something a little less disposable next time?