EP3 Midnight Showing Award?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Been there, seen it, it ROCKED, bought large drink...needed bathroom for second half of movie....didn't budge (no dull bits), survived, going back for more movie in the morning....probably skip the drink. :)

Nightwing

New Recruit
waited for about 2 1/2 hours in the actual cinema just to get a good seat. Was one of the first to get in

Alf

Agent
Wookiee and I got in line about 8:30pm and there was about 20 people ahead of us.
We played the new DVD trivial pursuit with a couple teenage boys then 2 rude Jedi wannabees observed and shout out answers. :flame: (stupid jedi thought girls didn't know SW)
They got distracted by the several lightsaber mob fights .. so we quickly finished the game.

We tried to avoid the spoiler questions :)

Definitely going to see this again. Only missed a little during bathroom break.

****spoiler*****
missed the end of Obi Wan vs. Grevious and when Palpy tell Anakin he's a Sith Lord

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we'll be doing opening night awards. It doesn't seem practical.

However, I did have to drive through 30 minutes of a severe thunderstorm, with lots of hail and very strong winds, to make it to the theater. That was fun. Nothing beats driving in flash flood conditions. w00T.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
That's a great idea!
Also an award for those smart enough not to get a drink, so they didn't miss any of the movie while in the can.
And one for those who saw it first(time wise- us in Australia would win as our midnight came B4 the others except for Buzz.Damm.) :banghead:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Our cinema had it all sorted out, magic.
Pre-booked tickets for the midnight show (which was sold out through 3 screens).

Arrived at 11:40, got ticket from cashier - no line.

11:42 Got popcorn etc - no line.
11:45 Went out for a smoke - no line.

Came in at 11:55 - showed ticket, sat down - no line.

Now THATS how to organise an event! ;)