Empire Strikes Back Snow Globe

Phantom Rider

New Recruit
Does anyone out there know where I can purchase a Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Musical Snow Globe? (At-At with a snowspeeder "flying" around it). I know it was a Star Wars Insider Exclusive a few years ago, but they were sold out when I tried to order one, I've tried e-bay and other auction sites but to no luck. If anyone has one they want to sell or know where I can buy one please let me know, thanks.

Talon

New Recruit
I would think that your best bet would ge E-Bay, but since you have had no luck there maybe you should try Brian's Toys. They have a large selection of stuff to choose from and a lot of it is off the wall stuff like that. Keep us updated.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I bought one when they first came out, on-line just before X-Mas, but I never got it through the SW Insider.
I can't remember what store it was, but I think it was through Neiman-Marcuss. I also got the four SW blown-glass ornaments from Polland at the same time.

It will be VERY hard to find one now... Keep trying eBay, like Talon suggested.

Good luck! I hope you find one!... I will keep my eyes open for you, and if I find one, I'll give ya a shout!

Redleader

New Recruit
A snowglobe? That sounds so freakin' cool! I've gotta see a pic of it. Does anybody know where to find one, if so maybe you can post it here!

Phantom Rider

New Recruit
Thanks guys, I'll try Brian's toys like you suggested, if I find out anything I'll keep you guys posted. If anyone else finds anything else out, please do the same.

Phantom Rider

New Recruit
:stupid: :hello: Just wanted to let you all know I finally got my globe. A special thanks to Blue Harvest :rockon: and another thank you to everyone else who joined my quest-my job is done.:sleep: :rockon:

Redleader

New Recruit
Glad to hear you go it! I saw the auction and wanted to bid on it, but I couldn't punk out one of my boys like that. I'll get one sometime.

Thanks for posting about the thing because I didn't even know they existed until you said something!

Talon

New Recruit
Awesome Phantom Rider!!!

Maybe you can send us in a pic of the globe so we can all check it out.
Way to go!

Phantom Rider

New Recruit
:fume: :fume: Sorry Talon I guess I can't figure out how to put the picture on this post correcty. I've got a jpeg of it, now what do I do with it so you guys can see it? I use a Mac if that makes a differance.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
As you make your post...you should see an area labeled "Attach File" towards the bottom of the grey area of the screen. This has a field in which you can type in the location of the file on your hard drive or you can use the browse button to locate it on your hard drive. Hit "submit reply" and you should be set.

You can find more information on it here.

If you still have problems, you can e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.

admin@thebothanspy.com

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Hey guys,
here is the pic of the Neiman-Marcus 1998 Hoth snow globe.
Indeed a very nice piece to own..a little hefty on its price but very interesting. Congrats Phantom Rider on your newest acquisition.

Attachments

• snow globe.jpg
    snow globe.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 483

Phantom Rider

New Recruit
Thanks to both Borsk for the info. on attachments and to Ishi Tib fo posting a picture for the rest of you. I must say this is best forum page I have ever been on. You guys are the most helpful bunch I've ever come across. It makes me proud to be part of the Star Wars fan base such as you guys have proved Star Wars fans help Star Wars, and to hell with the people who thinks every fan is in it for the scalping or stealing the last carded figure from the six year old in the toy aisle. Thanks to the guys who created The Bonthan Spy and for the fans that make it work! I couldn't have got my globe with out it.:worship:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
You are more than welcome Phantom Rider. We are glad, as a whole, to be able to help. It is not just about collecting the figures but also creating long lasting friendships an the joy of knowing someone somewhere has a new piece thanks to the help of a whole bunch of us who are in it for the love, the fun and certainly the feeling of unity Star Wars brings.
Thanks for your kind words and I hope we can help you or anyone else soon. Enjoy your globe!

Mittbretturuodo

Space Cowboy
Dear lord. If you paid more that $75 for that you just the old screw-gie. I remember paying $40 for it when I bought it from Neiman-Marcus. But hey, what makes you happy.