Eddie Guerrero Passes Away at 38

Barada

Saboteur
I don't know if anyone else here watches or even cares about pro wrestling, but one of the modern-day greats just died this morning from apparent heart failure.

:crying:

Barada

eddie2gb.jpg

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't watch or care anything about pro wrestling, but I did stumble across an article today about his death. The article mentioned something about heavy drug use - which contributed to his death.

Barada

Saboteur
He had serious addictions in his past with both drugs and alcohol, that led to his firing from the company several years ago.

However, he sobered up 4 years ago, got rehired, and improved to the point they even made him the World Champion two years ago.

One of the biggest comebacks in the industry's history, but yes, it likely did contribute to his death.

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Not good at all. I watched the wrestling when i was younger but don't care for it much. bit of a laugh really. But to see this, damn shame.....

Myo

The Cyclopic Psychopath
its pretty bad, he was suppost to be in a triple threat match against randy orton and batista, i wonder who will replace him, he was a crwd favourite, poor guy, R.I.P eddie