Early Bird Figures

Yoda Man

New Recruit
As many may know, over the country these Walmart exclusives are dropping rapidly in price. I usually don't shop at walmart, so I was wondering if anybody knew if Walmart has a clearance aisle. One day they were in the toy section for 25 dollars and there were about fifty of them. A week later, they were no where to be found.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
As many may know, over the country these Walmart exclusives are dropping rapidly in price. I usually don't shop at walmart, so I was wondering if anybody knew if Walmart has a clearance aisle. One day they were in the toy section for 25 dollars and there were about fifty of them. A week later, they were no where to be found.

i don't have any info for you on this, but i will see what i can find out. at the rate they are sending the figures out, they shouldn't be selling any more.

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
I dunno why...but Nova Scotia, Canada got some early bird figures.
and I was all like "whoa...why did we get the early bird figures?"
and so I asked one of Wal*mart's employees
and he said this:
"This shipment was supposed to be delivered to Mayne, USA but they made a major mistake on sending the shipment here."

walking_carpet

New Recruit
I just saw a bunch of these at a Wally World near me. I guess they have extended the date to send in your request for the figs. I think there were 10 when I was there this morning.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
It's already on Rebelscum, but Early Bird figs are back. They were back at my Walmart, and back up to 29.99!!!!!!!! How ridiculous. How can they raise the price back up just cause you have 3 more months to mail in!!!