dustrho's Customs

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Darth Boru said:
Excellent again Chris. Love the 'Stealth Trooper'. Make the eyes silver (and the 'teeth') and you've got a Black Hole Stormie!!

Well, that's kinda what he's supposed to be. I thought this specific trooper had white eyes and not silver.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
p9280281.jpg

Add one more custom to the finished checklist. For the moment I'm calling this one a Heavy Armor Trooper. I'm sure I could think up a better name than that, but I've been sick the last few days and my head isn't all there. Hope you enjoy it!

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
pa080285.jpg
pa080293.jpg

I decided to do something a little bit different last night, and thought I would temporarily stray away from doing a custom clone trooper. So I bring you the Grapple Droid, which comes from the video game "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith." I have a picture of what this looks like in the game, so you can see what this was supposed to look like. I think it turned out quite well, but I couldn't figure out how to make his forearms look bigger and more devastating looking. I also did a battle droid in the same paint scheme, and I really like how it turned out as well.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
You're not the only one who like them.. they look awesome Chris. Send pics to Hasbro, they might take a peek!

Hemble

New Recruit
Just checked your website and WOW what a great collection of custom figures very impressive indeed.

Ron

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Thank you very much Ron for the nice compliment. I haven't been working too much on custom figures lately, but it will start up again soon I'm sure.