dustrho's Customs

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
dustrho said:
I have a bunch coming to me through separate trades, but I've never seen them in any local stores yet. :banghead:

Well if you have one spare and can trade, lmk.......

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
p8270095.jpg

I finished another Tatooine related custom yesterday, and this time it involves a Scout Trooper who happened to be stationed on that planet. You're probably thinking Scout Troopers never worked on Tatooine before, but in my imagination they did. This particular fellow didn't choose to be stationed there. Hope you like it!

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Here's two more customs that I had finished over the weekend, and I hope you like them as much as I do.

p8280112.jpg
p8280120.jpg

First up is my Commander Bacara repaint, and this character is known as Commander Carlo. He's one of the many commanders fulfilling Order 66 across the galaxy, and he's currently stationed on the planet known as Kamino. One of his top soldiers is an Advanced Aerial Clone (also known as an AAC), who sports a similar backpack to that of Jango Fett. These two and several other veteran Clone Troopers are stationed on Kamino, to defend it from a possible counter attack by the Jedi.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Darth Aussie said:
Carlo?......

I wanted to give this guy a unique name, and I named him after one of my friends who works with me. Is something wrong with that name? ;)

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
No offense taken here. I was just giving you a hard time for asking about the name Carlo. LOL!

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
okay. You, are a Starwars action figure cosutomizing Genius! :)
my favorite custom that you created would have to be the Desert clone trooper. it's awesome. :)

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
p9050136.jpg

Since I had the day off from work because of it being Labor Day, I decided to put a little more time into my latest custom... the Renegade AT-TE Driver. This short story is definitely something I would like to write more about, so maybe there will be more to this! Hope you enjoy it!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
dustrho said:
No offense taken here. I was just giving you a hard time for asking about the name Carlo. LOL!

Cool.. for a moment there....lol

Seriously mate you are doing some nice stuff. just wish i could find that many over here....

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
p9100155.jpg
p9100164.jpg

Finished two troopers tonight, and they are additional clones to fight in the swampy lands of Dagobah. First up is the Swamp Commander, who is now in charge of hunting down Yoda. He's not alone though, as he has brought a Swamp Elite Trooper, who will be there to help find that Jedi who Lord Vader wants dead. Hope you enjoy them!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Have you thought about trying to make one like the new 'Covert Ops' clone? You'll need sparkly paint for that one - and a lot of patience probably.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Darth Boru said:
Have you thought about trying to make one like the new 'Covert Ops' clone? You'll need sparkly paint for that one - and a lot of patience probably.

Which one is that one again? Is it the black one with the silver or gray patterns on it? That would be a pain in the booty, but it would be fun nonetheless.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
p9160186.jpg

Well, I finished off another custom late last night, but I'm having a hard time deciding on a name and backstory for this one. I really want him to be like some Clone Trooper, who after Order 66 took place, went totally on his own and eventually became a bounty hunter. Check out the pics for yourself, and let me know what you guys think.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Here are three updates I'd like to present to you. Simply click on the thumbnail image to see more of that particular figure...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Excellent again Chris. Love the 'Stealth Trooper'. Make the eyes silver (and the 'teeth') and you've got a Black Hole Stormie!!