Duck Fader - Evil Lord of the bathside

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
IWantOnOfThose.com is taking pre-orders for a new toy ... the perfect present for the fan who has everything. :)

DUCK FADER

A long time ago in a bath far, far away the Duck Side (or Dark Side in a Scottish accent) lurked, or possibly bobbed, though that doesn't sound quite as threatening somehow.

Ominously glowing in the duck, sorry dark, Duck Fader is 'eider' the Evil Lord, or far more likely just a ludicrous glowing bath toy (he 'muscovy' something like that anyway).

So next time you find yourself attracted to the bathside, make sure that you have Duck Fader to guide you. With his glowing eyes and ominous helmet he's the epitome of an evil fowl, the icon of demonic duck lovers, the... that's really quite enough of that. He bobs, he glows and he's a complete hoot, or possibly honk.

Features
* A bath toy from the dark side, Duck Fader.
* Made of rubber.
* Suitable for ages 3 years+.
* Size: 11 x 8.5 x 7.5cm.

£6.99 (US$12.58 approx)

:rolleyes:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
True, but at least it is a new idea and not like Hasbro re-selling the same old figure in different packaging or with different accessories. Of course, this product probably has absolutely nothing to do with LucasFilm. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I haven't actually bothered to check, but it's probably available on many of the webstores that sell gadgets, gizmos and "nerd toys". :)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I bet most of them are clearance as well.

I found it on play.com by chance, was looking through their clearance section in a moment of boredom :p

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Duck Fader now has a whole heap of buddies.

Luke Pondwalker, Pondtrooper, Princess Layer, Duck Bond, Reservoir Ducks, th list goes on.

No, I'm not making this up, its for real. Check it out at Forbidden Planet

Attachments

• Duck Fader.jpg
    Duck Fader.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 296
  • LED Storm Duck.jpg
    LED Storm Duck.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 292