Does anyone have an extra Exar Kun?

Does anyone have an extra Exar Kun action figure? I am looking for one to purchase at a low price. I never got the chance to get the last 5 comic pack sets, but I would like to buy the Exan Kun action figure at least. Anyone interesting in selling at a moderate price please let me know by posting in here or sending me a message.

I would like to also get the 2-packs of Ulic Qel-Droma & Exar Kun and the one of T'ra Saa & Tholme.

Thank you!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I saw very few of those around here, and I only bought one for myself. I'm actually a little disappointed with Exar's sculpt. It's a little chunky, or blocky. I'm thinking it might have been sculpted by the same guy who did the first Baron Fel and Naboo Flight Crew figures. Not that bad...but not quite what I wanted. :( Ulic turned out better. Tholme and T'ra Saa are awesome.

darthskellington, Thank you for replying. (I just realized I was getting all replies to my old email address, I just updated it. I am with you in the disapointing issue about the Exar Kun Sculpt. It seems to have little articulation. However, I still hate myself for not buying the last set of comic packs when Hasbro had them on-line for like $14.99 per 2-pack! Now the scalpers are selling each of these 2-packs at around $80.00 each? No way I am spending that much.

If anyone in here is willing to help a fellow collector please let me know. I can but it at a decent price or trade if you need anything.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm sure these can be found cheaper than that with patience. Are you planning on opening, or keeping mint in package? Also, if you could find them loose without the comic, would that be ok? I'll keep my eyes open as I browse ebay and shop cons.

darthskellington;88252 said:
I'm sure these can be found cheaper than that with patience. Are you planning on opening, or keeping mint in package? Also, if you could find them loose without the comic, would that be ok? I'll keep my eyes open as I browse ebay and shop cons.

appreciate you wanting to help me darthskellington. I just want one exar kun lose, for my collection. The other jedi that comes with him I have seen for like $6.00 everywhere, so I really do not need the 2-pack. The comic would be cool to have and read it. Please let me know if you get any exar kun. that is what I really want. May The Force Be with you!]