Denis Lawson TTM Success!

sandrant

Junior Spy
Well, I can't believe this! I received my fanmail request from Denis Lawson today (17 November). Sent it out on 17 September, so he only took two months to respond.

But here's the real kicker: He signed my Star Wars 8x10 of Wedge Antilles!
I just can't believe my luck on this one. Unless you guys think it may be a secretarial, this is just amazing to me. He wrote in black pen "Best Wishes, Tony Denis Lawson

What do you all think?

IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG

Congrats!!!! No matter if it is real.At least you got reply and got items back:)

Yes,I heard he no longer sign any sw item until he was signing again recently.

Can you PM me the address?I think I would give him a try(y)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
That signature appears to be authentic. I kind of doubt he would send out secretarials anyway...I had written a few years back and after about a month received my items back unsigned with a note from his secretary stating he was on set working for a few more weeks and she didn't want to hold onto my items any longer. Great response, although I gladly would have waited a few more weeks if I could have had a signature. :p

sandrant

Junior Spy
I was just really surprised to get a response because I always thought he was so adamant about not signing Star Wars stuff. I even remember hearing about people who received their photos back with a note from his secretary saying that Denis does not sign Star Wars items.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah, he seems to be slowly jumping on the bandwagon. After all, if you sign for your SW fans, they leave you alone. Or pay you money. Either way it's a win/win situation for him to sign.

I think last time I made a request, I didn't send anything Star Wars.