Conventions

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Is there anyone attending any of the conventions coming up?

I know Anthony Daniels is attending the Dragon Con in Atlanta, and I do need his autograph. I tried to email the convention, but they are closed until the convention is over.

how about Star Wars Days?

I am from Canada, and it is a little bit out of the way to attend.

Thank you

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
As well Ray Hassett (Tigran Jamiro, Rebel officer from The Empire Strikes Back) will be attending the ComicConn on May 15, 2010 in New Haven, CT. If anyone is attending, I would love to get an auto photo as i have never seen him sign anything!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
And VN, I'll be going to DragonCon, and will be adding Daniels to a few photos as well. I can snag you a sig or too, just PM me what you're looking for.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'll be attending SW Fan Days III in Plano, TX. If anyone wants any autographed photos and can paypal me a guess-timate up front, I'd be happy to try and snag them for you. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Anthony Daniels will be attending the Star Wars Days III. If anyone can pick me up a autographed photo, I would be grateful!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Vader Nation;85197 said:
SW Fan Days III has posted some prices for their guests.

Anthony Daniels is $30.

He's actually more, as you've gotta pay extra just to be able to even get his signature.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Vader Nation;85271 said:
Peter Mayhew will be attending a Comic Con in Manitoba on Oct 31. i will be attending if anyone needs his sig.

He's signing at Fan Days this weekend - I know Darth Skelington is going to that.