Convention Autographs

Jedi_Joel

Agent
postersn4.jpg

marype4.jpg

bambervi4.jpg

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
Here are some random ones I've gotten lately.

Signed by Sharon Ceccatti, Clayton Hill, Tom Savini, and Ken Foree (sorry the pic is bad):

Signed by Electra and Elise Avellan and Tom Savini:

Ari Lehmann and Tom Savini:

James Remar, Brian Tyler, and David Harris:

Deborah Van Valkenburgh and Sonny Landham:

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Nice autos Joel. Missed your PM as I just signed in. Would have been nice to meet you at FX. I was there Saturday wearing a tan Ecko Boba sweatshirt.

B

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Sarasotarockstr;78713 said:
Nice autos Joel. Missed your PM as I just signed in. Would have been nice to meet you at FX. I was there Saturday wearing a tan Ecko Boba sweatshirt.

B
Bret,
I could of sworn I saw you talking to Orli while I was getting Jake Lloyd to sign for me. Well, there's always SW Weekends if I'm not sent anywhere for the summer.

Sarasotarockstr

Could have been me. I admit, I saw your photos and the face didn't ring a bell.

Orli was funny. My buddy John was getting her autograph - I think Jeff was with us too (JDFKnight from the scum forums) and I was gonna pass. I started talking to her and just said what the heck and got one.

Kel wasn't too pleased....I have the exact same shot signed by her that I got so I told her I'd sell the unpersonalized one. That got me out of the doghouse. Make sure to say hey if you see me.

BTW - did you see Scotty Schwartz? I saw him - could not figure out where the heck the guy looked familiar from. I saw him 3 times that Saturday.

He works for Donruss now, acquiring autographs for their signature collections or something. I was bummed- would have been cool to meet him.

Bret

PS - for those who don't know, Scotty Schwartz played Flick in "Christmas Story" and was in a number of other films as a kid, including "Kidco" and "The Toy" with Richard Pryor.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sarasotarockstr;78721 said:
PS - for those who don't know, Scotty Schwartz played Flick in "Christmas Story" and was in a number of other films as a kid, including "Kidco" and "The Toy" with Richard Pryor.

Woah! That's so cool! :D I love the "Christmas Story"!!

RYAN-J :D

Sarasotarockstr

I gotta say - I never saw any of those films, but I'm guessing that was a while ago because he's a bit more Ron Jeremy-esque at the moment than I think most would like.

:)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Here's what I picked up this weekend at MegaCon:
Morgan Sheppard - Klingon Commandant in Star Trek 6
morgan2webfd0.jpg

and his son, Mark Sheppard who's been in both Firefly and Battlestar Galactica:
romowebnk7.jpg

and my good friend, Leah Cairns from Battlestar Galactica:
leah1webao7.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
This past weekend was MegaCon, and I was only there for a couple hours, but that didn't stop me from snagging some more sigs!
megaconautos.jpg

The Viper shot is an 11x14in photo, on which I plan on having all of the Viper Pilots from the show sign it.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
darthskellington;82793 said:
Cool pics Joel! I'm still looking forward to actually watching BG. So far I've only seen one episode. :(
It's probably the best SciFi show out right now. Unfortunately, it ends this week for good. :(

Here's some more autographs I got from MegaCon:
baltarsix.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Erica and I snagged a couple autographs at All-Con this weekend. Erica picked up a photo from Peter Mayhew, while I got one from Ken Lally. Ken plays the villian in Resident Evil 5 (video game) and also played "The German" in Heroes. He was really cool to meet. Later that evening we went out to dinner with Peter Mayhew, his wife, and a gaggle of 501st people. Peter chatted up the people around him and everyone had a good time.

3359406580_29f1f1f760.jpg