It consists of:
27 Clones
6 Jedi
17 Battle Droids
3 tanks
1 gunship
2 speederbikes
1 bounty hunter

For those wondering....some of those clones are the bootleg japanese clones that appeared shortly after AOTC opened.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
DUDE! That's Awesome!! I didn't Know Kit Fisto had such well toned Biceps:D :D How long did it take you to put together?

RYAN J.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
@Sify-Dyas Thanks! I'd love to try my hand at stop-motion sometime....but I think I'll make my start with something a little less complex.....like...one figure. :p Not to mention....I don't think my computer is up to the challenge. (BTW...does anyone know any good software for animating images...preferably for free?)

@Ryan Muchas gracias.......it didn't take me long...no more than an hour.....and most of that was taking clear stands off of other figures so I could use them to stand these guys up. :D

The whole scene is set up on a double-size bed...the same bed that has played host to the Battle of Hoth and numerous incarnations of an Old Republic Starship Hangar (loaded with clones, gunships, and starfighters).

Next up I might try my hand at a simple Endor dio. Mind you, all the dios on the bed amount to a piece of fabric and a bunch of toys...so that the bed can still be used if I ever have guests. :p

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
Ya that would be some stop-motion project, that was my joke.. ;)

Do you mean a free program that can make an animated .gif file out of a series of images/jpegs? I just heard about one of those recently and I can try to look up where I saw that, if that's what you mean.

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
darthskellington;71766 said:
That's exactly what I'm looking for. :)

Ok, I'm on it. Can't seem to find the same info I saw recently, but I have some friends in the know that I've asked and started a thread about it where I saw the other info.
I'm sure I'll have some program names for you, just give it a few days...

I'm interested in having an app for that as well and giving it a try myself .

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hmmm ... I could be wrong, but I don't recall seeing any hillsides with giant power sockets on them ... then again they would have to have somewhere to re-charge all those droids. ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Buzz Bumble;71788 said:
Hmmm ... I could be wrong, but I don't recall seeing any hillsides with giant power sockets on them ... then again they would have to have somewhere to re-charge all those droids. ;)

Some people just can't recognize an exhaust port when they see one :p

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
Do you have a webcam? My logitech one has a stopmotion feature, so i thought maybe other brands do that too.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Darth Boru;71802 said:
Some people just can't recognize an exhaust port when they see one :p

Well you would be exhausted after recharging all those droids, so it could well be "any old port in a storm". ;)

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
F.Y.I. Update:

I just today (finally) got 3 different GIF animator apps sent to me by a friend.
I'll be checking them out over the next few days and report back here with which is good /newb user friendly etc............